Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our puppy

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Riley, our new puppy, is getting bigger. I am using this as a test to see if Photobucket works for uploading pictures. I don't want to hog the space by uploading to the Lounge. How does it look? He is 4 1/2 months old.
rileychristmas2004a.jpg

Works fine for me.
This little fella looks like a small version of your other dog if I remember right. They are so cute when they are young. Heck, they are cute all the time. :)
It has been a while since I had a puppy. The dog is now eleven years old. Time flies. Enjoy your companion. :cheers1:

Regards to all,

J

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Yes indeed

This little (big) guy was born on July 29th, three days after our older golden Henna died on July 26th. We like to think that while one was going up and the other coming down, some "doggie secrets" were exchanged. :p

You can't replace a loyal companion after 13 years and 8 months, but we are enjoying this frisky puppy. He has a great personality..oh, did I mention energy?

Yes the PhotoBucked works fine. I was using Sony's Image Station, but it was a bit combersome to use.

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Mugsy pics are up

Riley is the picture of good health.

The bulldog is our breed of choice. Our 9-1/2 year old, Champ, had a rapid onset of cancer in May this year. Not wanting to see him completely go to pot, we experienced one of the hardest days of our lives on June 10th. Very tough - you know how it is.

Little did we realize we'd be emotionally ready this soon. I introduced him without a name in some doctored pics over in the Steamer Trunk, and added some new ones today. His name is Mugsy.

Mugsy

Canadave

One Too Many
This is the half-sister of a puppy we're getting in a month or so. She'll be about 6 months old at that time, the same age as the puppy pictured here. (We don't have a pic of our dog yet.)

Jasper1.jpg

Her current name is Tessa, but we'd like to change it. "Farfel" is on the short list. I haven't had a dog in 30 years, and my wife was too young to remember her dog. We're excited.

David

Fuente

Familiar Face
Mazel Tov, that's a fine looking little puppy. I say little because the Lovely Mrs Fuente and I just got our 1st dog after 33 years of marriage this past May. Maximus of Diamond Crown aka Max is now 10 months old 100+ lbs and will continue to grow for another year. What possesed two reasonably sane people to adopt a Great Dane puppy I've yet to figure out, but Max has been a great addition to the household. Now if we can get him to interact with Pumpkin (the orange long hair cat) and Patty LaBelle and Tina Turner (the two black cats) things would be even better.

Rich

Canadave

One Too Many
Canadave said:
This is the half-sister of a puppy we're getting in a month or so. She'll be about 6 months old at that time, the same age as the puppy pictured here. (We don't have a pic of our dog yet.)
Her current name is Tessa, but we'd like to change it. "Farfel" is on the short list. I haven't had a dog in 30 years, and my wife was too young to remember her dog. We're excited.

David

Here she is. The current name we're using is "Maple". We get her the first weekend of March.

maple.JPG

Excuse the "devil eyes"!

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24