Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Overalls

Mary

Practically Family
Thanks Skringking Violet. I saw them too. The mafca ones are really beautiful. I saw some other pattens on other pages but didn't write the adresses down. I really should start doing that.

It seems easier to find nice patterns for them than for jumpsuits which was true horror! Row upon row of 70's and 80's jumpsuits. :eek:

Madison Paige

Familiar Face
Ladies,

I'm truly sad to be posting this...

I FINALLY found some overalls, the perfect shape, perfect color, everything, unfortunately once I received them, they were much too small. So heart breaking, as you ladies know I've been dying for a vintage pair.

Anyways...my loss is your gain and I've listed them on Ebay. The link is in the classified section.

Good luck, ladies. These are truly a gem.

Holly Berry

New in Town
Mary, I think I know exactly what you are after. I have just bought a silk jumpsuit from ASOS, here is the link ....

http://tinyurl.com/6apv4m

It is 70's styled, but with 40's hair and makeup, I think it would look the business. I am wearing mine out tonight, very excited!

Mary

Practically Family
You'll certainly be the belle of the ball! Now I'm excited too! Please post pics!

Don't know if this is the jumpsuit for me. I've made one up in my imagination but it would be so much fun to have one in the real world too. Thanks for the link, I'll definitly consider it.

M

MissHannah

One Too Many
Madison Paige said:
Ladies,

I'm truly sad to be posting this...

I FINALLY found some overalls, the perfect shape, perfect color, everything, unfortunately once I received them, they were much too small. So heart breaking, as you ladies know I've been dying for a vintage pair.

Anyways...my loss is your gain and I've listed them on Ebay. The link is in the classified section.

Good luck, ladies. These are truly a gem.

Oh that's heartbreaking Madison. I hope you get a really great price for them so you at least have a fund for the next pair when they eventually turn up - and they will turn up I'm certain :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner