Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paradox Bella wedding shoes or other suggestions?

texasgirl

One Too Many
These are pretty- only an 8 left though
http://www.endless.com/Circa-Joan-D...42321011&nodes=242333011&sort=shoesbrowserel2

The ones I wore were called "Champagne" so a real soft gold- brand was Caparros- but most of their shoes are not enclosed in the back. With me I kept looking and looking online and ordered some, didn't fit, etc. Then I just stopped by DSW- not sure if you have those? But anyway, just happened upon them. :)

crazydaisy

Practically Family
..all this talk and now the Paradox Belle shoes that I was thinking to buy sold...the worse bit is that meantime I actually saw the in a bigger size in a wedding shop and they look lovely in reality! :(

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Ok, so now I've got another dilemma, just about enough to make me the most indecisive person there has ever been. Weather will be rather hot around the time of the wedding and my feet swell. I have had the surprise in the past of barely been able to squeeze my foot into a pair of shoes that would normally fit, just because it was now the height of summer and my feet were swollen with heat. Should I go for a size up then when I buy my shoes?
Has anybody had any experience of the kind and could give some advice?

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
crazydaisy said:
Ok, so now I've got another dilemma, just about enough to make me the most indecisive person there has ever been. Weather will be rather hot around the time of the wedding and my feet swell. I have had the surprise in the past of barely been able to squeeze my foot into a pair of shoes that would normally fit, just because it was now the height of summer and my feet were swollen with heat. Should I go for a size up then when I buy my shoes?
Has anybody had any experience of the kind and could give some advice?

If you know for certain your feet are gonna swell, go up a 1/2 size. A full if you have no other option---but try them on before you buy so you know for sure.

Also...take it from me....DON'T STRESS too much about it. It is one day in your life. The higher your expectations, the more stressful it becomes. Find a pair of shoes that are pretty, fit you, and call it good. If they are cheap, buy two pairs and keep the larger size on hand if you need them---if you don't wear them you can return them later.
I've worn my wedding shoes twice---once at the stateside service, and once at the UK blessing ceremony the following week. Since then, they have been in a box in my closet. So I am thrilled that I only paid 30 bucks for them. :) And nobody even saw them, as my dress was floor length. :)

I know there is this desire to make sure everything on a wedding day is perfect....but if you try to make it too perfect you will drive yourself (and possibly the people you love) crazy. :) hehe

Besides, you might be having so much fun you'll kick those shoes right off! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn