Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern 2 OG-107 utility shirt. Where can I find a replica?

Aerojoe

Practically Family
I used to wear one of these shirts in a daily basis until it literally felt to pieces. It is a 1963 pattern 2 OG-107 utility shirt, the one with clipped pocket flaps. I have seen some of these shirts on vintagethreads but I'd like have a brand new one or a replica. Where can I find one?

kgrhqzhjbqe8e36c5sfbpo0.jpg

Aerojoe

Practically Family
Thanks for the link Edward. If I'm not wrong that's a 1941 Herringbone. Not a bad pick at all :)

Happened across it today as was myself looking for what they wore in M*A*S*H today (whatever they actually wore in Korea, this is clearly what they're all wearing most of the time on that show).

This is an easy one. They wore the "Elvis Presley in the army" shirt :lol: That's the 1st pattern og-107. Like this one;

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/valiente-shop/item/rv-js086/

Why the japanese have always all the cool stuff?

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Yeah, that's it - the OG107 replica, totally unadorned for most of the cast. I'll eventually also buy a second one and have it done with all Elvis' badges... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy