Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern swap starts here!!

Bonny

New in Town
13.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

maybe that will do it. lol. sorry

Kim_B

Practically Family
Lolita, I am drooling over that New York Pattern #1458! It's such a shame I'm scared of my sewing machine!!! :eusa_doh:

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Ooh, I can't wait until I learn to sew so I can participate in this. I left my sewing machine at home so I haven't been able to learn on boring lonely weekends (like this one!).

I'm keeping my eye on this very simple long slip pattern from the 40's on ebay right now. It's only 2 pieces practically, so I'm hoping it'll be an alright beginners project.

Elaina

One Too Many
I've got to get your patterns back to you LD, with mine you wanted. I'm running behind, and a revamp/overhaul of my entire sewing stuff, so they're out, they're in envelopes, but I've had so much trouble with my mail carrier, I need to get to the post office to send them. I should go do that tomorrow since my son's school is about 5 miles from a totally different city's office.

kerry

One of the Regulars
Hi, Ive got a pattern for an Edwardian dress and an Edwardian apron that I would be more than happy to share. Also a pattern for a 1940s little girls dress and regency style dress. If anyones interested I will dig them out.

Im being a bit cheeky as I am new here but does anyone have a pattern for a dress similar to this one
index.php

I am a vintage size 20 exactly but I can alter a pattern up or down 2 sizes. I would be more than happy to pay all postage costs.
Thanks
Kerry

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Hi Kerry!

I plan something similar but as a two piece with leopard-accents.

For the Top I take a jersey-shirt and I got me some fake-leopard-fur to make the collar. I´ll just sew it on and might add some cute buttons. I got the inspiration from a free pattern download for a 60s dress and want to convert it to a 50s two piece.

For the skirt I found a very easy pattern in a burda magazine that I can scan and post if you have use for it. I will line that one with some more leopard-fur.

I just got to wait for the jersey that I will use to make the skirt *sigh*. Off course I´ll post the result when I´m done and have used it for a photoshoot

kerry

One of the Regulars
RetroModelSari said:
Hi Kerry!

I plan something similar but as a two piece with leopard-accents.

For the Top I take a jersey-shirt and I got me some fake-leopard-fur to make the collar. I´ll just sew it on and might add some cute buttons. I got the inspiration from a free pattern download for a 60s dress and want to convert it to a 50s two piece.

For the skirt I found a very easy pattern in a burda magazine that I can scan and post if you have use for it. I will line that one with some more leopard-fur.

I just got to wait for the jersey that I will use to make the skirt *sigh*. Off course I´ll post the result when I´m done and have used it for a photoshoot

That sounds like a really good idea, I will be very interested to see the results. I just had a look at your website, wow, fabulous pictures!

Katydid

One of the Regulars
what fun!

I'm leery about mailing my patterns out all over the place but I'd be more than happy to copy patterns for people. Here's some of mine and when I stop being lazy, I'll buy batteries for my camera and take pictures of more.
Hollywood.jpg

M4922.jpg

missesdress.jpg

pleateddress.jpg

Afternoondressandbolero.jpg

wpt23739dubarry5711.jpg

Does anyone have something like this? I should have bought it when I saw it:
wpt23729simplicity1929.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member