Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pegasus Durable Clothing - D-Pocket Lady Model

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
It's been a week and a half that I received my new jacket from Pegasus Durable Clothing.

When I saw that Kevin have a prototype of his infamous D-Pocket for woman I contacted him immediately. Most of the time I can't buy women jack off-rack. They don't fit me.

So Kevin agreed to make one for me custom made.

After a discussion about the options, I choose Horsehide for the leather. At first I was hesitant because I didn't want a leather like Aero. Too stiff and too heavy. My back can't take it (a car accident and falling a ladder make my back rather sensitive...). But Kevin reassured me, telling me that his leather was nothing like Aero. And I was right to choose horsehide, the leather is lightweight and supple a real pleasure and broke in easily.

I also choose the cotton lining, I live in the south of France and I'm more in need of a jacket for spring/fall season than winter.

The jacket fit me like a glove. The material is top quality, the craftsmanship is excellent, I love this jacket.

That D-Pocket is definitively in the top 3 of my favorite jackets.

Kevin is courteous and professional. A real pleasure to do business with him!!!

Thanks Pegasus for this fantastic jacket and top notch services!!!

dsc02379wl.jpg

dsc02377z.jpg

dsc02378b.jpg

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
That is one badass jacket, and a perfect fit- congrats!!

Now, go beat it up :)

Hey Speed, wondered where you went after your last Aero! Looks great I I wasn't a "D" fan before myself, but they're growing on me. Yours fits great. Enjoy it!

Edward

Bartender
Really sharp. One day I would like to have a kudu Aero Pioneer made with a Bootlegger front; if they won't do that level of custom work any longer, this is the potential alternative....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy