Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pegasus Leathers Leather Help...

majormajor

One Too Many
I'm about 4 weeks into a 6 week wait on that very double breasted luftwaffe jacket. Their black horsehide is apparently a black topcoat over a brown leather so it should hopefully wear in to look somewhat like that original "radjacke" style jacket. I'd also be quite curious if some of the shine wears off. I understand it's not oil pull leather, but I'd also rather not look like I'm wearing a hefty bag. I guess I'll find out in a couple painstakingly long weeks.......

Will

Good luck with that one. Maybe some pics when you get it.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
So as promised here some photos of my D-Pocket.

The jacket is just over a year old. This is a light jacket the leather is thin but resistant nonetheless, so it's ideal for spring and summer.

I really like this jacket, the craftsmanship is as good as Aero. The leather is more shiny than other leathers like Aero, ELC or Lost Worlds but not as shiny as a handbag or cordovan shoes.....

I also love the shoulders cut.

The only downside for me is the sleeves, they are a little tight on the biceps so if you have big arms let Kevin knows same for the armholes.

dsc02514z.jpg

dsc02517j.jpg

dsc02516an.jpg

dsc02521fi.jpg

dsc02522sw.jpg

dsc02518re.jpg

dsc02520eb.jpg

dsc02519y.jpg

Last edited:

xmr

One of the Regulars
Very nice! Did you go with the standard length or was it made a bit longer?

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
The jacket is entirely custom size. The length is the one I used for all my custom made jackets, so I can't compare with a standard jacket.

But I think it's slightly longer than it should be. I don't like short jacket and to be cold in my lower back... ;)

I just provided some measurements asked by Kevin, that's all.

Last edited:

VictorShadow

One of the Regulars
I own a cafe jacket from Pegasus in Brown Horsehide. I've had it for several months and love it. It has aged beautifully and people love it. I would recommend Pegasus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24