Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peters Brothers

DJH

I'll Lock Up
USPS tracking (if that's what this one is) is terrible.

I had a shipment sent to my daughter in Brooklyn. USPS said it was delivered, but no package.

It was an eBay shipment so we put in a claim. 3 weeks later the package suddenly arrives. No idea where it was all that time.

My PB came FedEx.

I've been waiting for a no-tracking hat from Canada for a couple of weeks now, though. I have no idea where it is, but today is supposed to be the drop-dead date. We'll see.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
My PB came FedEx.

I've been waiting for a no-tracking hat from Canada for a couple of weeks now, though. I have no idea where it is, but today is supposed to be the drop-dead date. We'll see.

more fun involving the PB waiting process

just found a FedEx slip in my mailbox saying they attempted delivery when I am sitting here waiting for it with a door bell that works perfectly

so naturally I called semi livid and they are coming back ... this should be a fun conversation with the driver

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Wow. That is a very nice looking straw, man. I am not really a fan of straws, but I may give one of these a go.
What are your thoughts in fit and finish?
Fit and finish are top notch. I am not a huge fan of straw hats either but this one is top notch. Summers in Texas with the heat and humidity make straw hats a necessary accessory.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab

just found a FedEx slip in my mailbox saying they attempted delivery when I am sitting here waiting for it with a door bell that works perfectly

so naturally I called semi livid and they are coming back ... this should be a fun conversation with the driver
I actually believe I know him! Sounds exactly like the guy that covers Copenhagen. Poor man ... what a route! Wish him a fine day from me :D

Sounds like they may have screwed up the delivery the other day, as well.

Smell his breath...might give you a clue.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Sounds like they may have screwed up the delivery the other day, as well.

Smell his breath...might give you a clue.

just a lazy jackass I'm assuming

my mailbox is a little less than a 1/4 mile from the house down a private drive

UPS and FedEx drivers bring boxes up the drive to the house ... but occasionally we will get a lazy tool who just drops a slip in the box and bounces

he hasn't come back yet ... he will get a piece of my mind when he does

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

UPS and FedEx drivers bring boxes up the drive to the house ... but occasionally we will get a lazy tool who just drops a slip in the box and bounces

Had a prob with FedEx. Got a email notification hat was delivered but it wasnt... called a supervisor cuz I thought it was stolen. Driver was playing some type of scheduling/delivery game. The super musta straightened him out cuz I got the hat within 20 min.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm, wonder where mine is.....?

I ordered on 3/23, before most of you guys who already have yours.

ordered mine the same day as you and should have it today ... "should" being the key word here

have you heard from them Michael ?

if not give a call ... I think I lit a fire under them when I did

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Didi any of you get advance notice, or did they just show up?

I saw that Rick was expecting his a few days ago and I knew I ordered a few days before him so I called ... they sounded off guard when I called and had no answers for me and said they would call me back ... when they did call back they said it was leaving there that day.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
I saw that Rick was expecting his a few days ago and I knew I ordered a few days before him so I called ... they sounded off guard when I called and had no answers for me and said they would call me back ... when they did call back they said it was leaving there that day.
They called me with a question on the ribbon, as their notes weren't clear. Once I clarified my color choices they shipped it the next day and sent me an automated notice of shipment with a tracking number.

rclark

Call Me a Cab

Anthony, did you ever receive your Peters Bros. hat? Sounds like my local UPS driver is moonlighting in NJ.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Aw man that sucks. Crappy service for sure by the carrier. Please post some photos when you get it. I'm interested to get your take on the quality of the hat, especially compared to the Stetson hemp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn