Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Picnic Ideas & Food

Chainsaw

Suspended
Whoa! Binkie man, Awesome food! Those scotch eggs look good. They remind me of the story about "son in law eggs" Those are crried though. I picked up a hamper similar to that for a very good price, I was only disapointed that they used fake leather. But for the price, who could argue.

Cheers

Zaxxon

New in Town
I followed your advices and had a delicious FL inspired picknick these days.
Shooter sandwich (thanks for the link Puzzicato), Scottisch Eggs and Clubsandwiches. Drinks were Martini and Champagne.

Absolutely great. :eusa_clap

DSCF1029.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Similar positive experience with that shooters sandwich recipe, I tried it with venison and it was excellent! Thanks!

Pompidou

One Too Many
I've got to put together a strict vegan picnic for my third date. Found this portabello salad that looks pretty good. It's a challenge to be certain. Still looking for more, but it seems sandwiches are all but out. Maybe fresh tomato sandwiches if bread doesn't break any rules. At least it's an excuse to think outside the box. I'm a career carnivore and don't really mess with veggies unless they mess with me first.

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Pompidou said:
I've got to put together a strict vegan picnic for my third date. Found this portabello salad that looks pretty good. It's a challenge to be certain. Still looking for more, but it seems sandwiches are all but out. Maybe fresh tomato sandwiches if bread doesn't break any rules. At least it's an excuse to think outside the box. I'm a career carnivore and don't really mess with veggies unless they mess with me first.

This is vegan, decadent, sexy and transportable - I do it with black rice (venere nero) and a small jar of sliced truffles.

Pompidou

One Too Many
I'm going to give it a shot. My efforts so far have been endearing failures, so worst case, I cook it poorly and we improvise three times in a row. Should be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner