Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pics of a pal's nifty shoulderbag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffOYB

Vendor
Here are a couple pics of a friend's neat old leather'n'canvas...'n'...mesh? shoulderbag. I think the mesh is original to the bag. It sure gives it a "field" look but the bag seems rather civvy, so I'm a bit confused. It's a cool thing, though.

P1040559.sm.jpg

P1040555.sm.jpg

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
If we are talking about modern bags, personally I am completely obsessed with Tom Bihn products.

If I could find something as well made and versatile with a more vintage flair I would go for it, but until then I'll stick with Bihn.

nihil

One of the Regulars
I got an exact copy of this bag, in olive instead of khaki.
http://www.mrporter.com/product/301087

I actually didn't know it was a copy of anything, before i searched for a link 2 minutes ago. Very nice bag, very vintage looking, with lots of storage an cleaver details.
I would have preferred a zipper on the main compartment, but Its a minor detail.

JeffOYB

Vendor
Ha... I don't know how we got into modern bags from a post about a pal's sweet mystery vintage bag. : ) Vintage bags and vintage-style bags are super. Modern bags can be cool, too, but have a totally different style. ...They deserve their own thread. (Actually, would a modern bag thread be appropriate for the forum? It would almost seem *bounceworthy.* But I'm outta touch with standards here.)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gentlemen...Either I have had a bad bottle of Bolly from the NYE festivities or I've inadvertently fallen down the Rabbit Hole, and found myself in some nightmarish Wonderlandesque corner of the WWW..!
This Nylon Shoulderbag thread in all it's pink and ochre rainbow colours isn't really the fashion fodder for the Golden Era inspired FL.

Suspended until the Room's Bartender Team prune it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt