Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pics of me n the gf playing London Tourists yesterday

CharlesB

Suspended
As someone that goes to london and the historic southeast I pretty much don't get the "tourist thing" anymore. Since the gf was in town for Valentines Day she got whatever she wanted.

Here are some pics of us and what not

Canterbury Cathedral, this was taken jsut around the corner from my flat

l_e4d4b21895def3b552ef29666e69d27b.jpg

The town centre church in Ashford

l_6fad9d31bb344cbf9cdccd4423e59518.jpg

Battersea's infamous powerplant

l_2b2c3a6baaecc99fa292a2207abbae9e.jpg

Westminster Abbey

l_d072fe38d3f4e14512fdfded940e73a0.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
CharlesB said:
she can probably do better than me but I just make sure not to let her know that ;)
Been in a similar situation...for EIGHTEEN YEARS! There's a trick to it. For a small...honorarium I might be willing to share. ;)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
AmateisGal said:
What a very handsome couple! :)

I was just going to say--I don't think I've ever seen pictures either or you that aren't really, really good.

It's fun to play tourist sometimes. I envy you living so near Canturbury Cathedral--I loved my visit there. I went to the best bakery near there too--this was 16 years ago so it's probably long gone except in my happy memory.

(and I agree, you've totally got the Edward Norton thing going on--which is a good thing)

CharlesB

Suspended
imoldfashioned said:
I was just going to say--I don't think I've ever seen pictures either or you that aren't really, really good.

It's fun to play tourist sometimes. I envy you living so near Canturbury Cathedral--I loved my visit there. I went to the best bakery near there too--this was 16 years ago so it's probably long gone except in my happy memory.

(and I agree, you've totally got the Edward Norton thing going on--which is a good thing)
My fav place in Cant. is probably the Two Sawyers pub all the way at the end of the High street by the roundabout near the busstation

lyburnum

Practically Family
Don't know about Richard III but an exterior shot was shown of Battersea Power Station in the film 'Children of Men' (the interior shot was actually of the Tate Modern). I go past the power station every day on my commute into uni.

pgoat

One Too Many
nyx said:
Whatever! You've got that cute Edward Norton thing going on. What girl wouldn't love it?
y'know, that's not very flattering....

image583089x.jpg

next, you'll be saying his gf looks like Amy Winehouse!!:D :D :D :D :p :p :p

pgoat

One Too Many
Mr. Lucky said:
Aspire to be the man she already thinks you are.

excellent advice. I've been trying for 17 years....dunno if I am succeeding. But she must know I am trying, cause she's still around! (I'm a lucky guy!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy