Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ok Ladies of the Lounge, I need your opinions in here.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
write a letter to her and put it in a random page of one of her history books. So when she is perusing the book she will find it and be suprised all over again.

Of course, this could go either way. She may pick up the book one day after years and be reminded of the love affair you both once had that went awry and the letter will trigger her heartbreak all over again.

But then again, probably not.

I find little stuffs that my boyfriend hides in my car and other locations and it is just the craziest fun feeling. :cheers1: Good luck with your date!

CharlesB

Suspended
lovely weekend. she's leaving tomorrow. She wanted to the tourist thing (which I personally abhor but oh well) and we went into london for the day. When she uploads the pics I'll be sure to post em in a thread. We ended up going to an amazing little italian place on the high street then met up at the pub with my friend laura who was bar tending that night. Sadly, we spent most of the weekend in bed................................................with the flu. Lots of violent bodily functions outta every which way and at all hours but at least we were sick together. Other than that lots of laughing, joking , etc. It's nice having my gf be my best friend as well.

Vardeman Sneed

Familiar Face
Miss 1929 said:
Definitely an important item! I have every note my husband ever wrote me, and there were a lot of them!
There is only one thing missing - flowers!
They don't have to be the ubiquitous (and very expensive that day) red roses, in fact it is much better if they are instead the flower she loves most - and one perfect one is much better than a bunch of so-so ones.
Nice choices - a single gardenia, an orchid, a bunch of violets (hard to find but you can't go much further in the direction of vintage).
And if it was me, I would be saying - where's the chocolate? But I don't know, maybe she hates the stuff.

For my wife --> I cannot go wrong with a bunch of Irises.

(A bunch of irises will get me out of the doghouse for at least 15 minutes. ;) Chocolate is only good for 5 minutes.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael