Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pike Brothers Shop

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Didn't buy but saw their stuff in stores and at festivals. Very good and heavy fabrics and nice craftmansship. Couldn't find anything wrong except that I can't afford them at the moment.

They also had sailor style jeans with big patch pockets. Out of stock now. I should have bought them when I had the chance.
PIKE_II.jpg

Last edited:

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here

JanSolo

Practically Family
I can only say the best about the Pike Brothers product range. Superb quality of workmanship, great attention to detail and of course a stunning range of fabrics. Honestly they are the real deal. If their stuff would bear a morwe widely known (japanese) name they would be a LOT more expensive.

Here's my pair of hunting pants worn with a pair of White's and a vintage peacoat:

6375953477_00697a2c62_z.jpg

6375914803_fc24a66db0_z.jpg

6678356335_3d01e56fe5_z.jpg

The fabric is quite heavy, heavier than a typical chino, close to 12 or 13 oz I would guess. The fit is straight and narrow without beeing too tight. Details are amazing. They can be worn with a good cuff if desired because the inside seams are taped which gives a sort of selvedge look. Long inseam as well. Hope that helps...

Jan! Good to see you here. Interesting too as Pike Bros seem to be mentioned a lot these days. I'm wary of shopping overseas for many reasons these days, but they have so many things I like that eventually I have to try them.
Great photos. Where we're they taken? The chinos are nice - would you say they feel heavier than a typical pair? I'pair? I've really been looking for heavier fabrics (selvedge for instance). What's the rise like? I don't do low-rise pants :)

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I met them at the Inspiration show early this year on the Queen Mary they had a great booth set up. They were really cool & there stuff was some of the best at the show.
the jeans were awesome & straight up vintage utilitarian (not cute & kitzhy) ready for War Or Road Rash spills
they were super thick & had a few super high rise jeans very nice selvedge.
I would have thrown down some $$ but they didnt have my size & they realised that next time they will be stocked....
They had me try a lot of there stuff though the shirts & sweat's are fantistic quality.....
But im not 20 years old & built like that,,, so this show probably opened there eye's that Fred Mertz is Buying hopefully next year
very nice young guy's Pike Brothers

i see a lot of new vendors are very young & like the Japanese scene just have small or skinny size's, i hope they get it that the world goes beyond there current Scene or Fad & get the big boy's fitted the inspiration show is a good window for these young vendors.

EDIT,
OK i checked out there site & walla big guy sizes galore pants up to 42 waists & XXL on some shirts.
I saw at the inspiration they only brought smaller sizes & im not big 36 waist & 42 jacket,
so maybe they brought what the japanese kids would buy on the spot...
But i dont like buying without trying so hopefully they will return next year

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
I'm very happy with my Freddies for denim, but I do have an eye on some of the other stuff on Pike Bros - especially the long sleeve Henley undershirts. Might well pick up at least one of those for the Winter... Also a little bit tempted by their B-10 jacket. Not the very most accurate I hear, but for a civilian, kicking around jacket... Just a shame they don't do it with slash pockets as an early B15 type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran