Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Platinum streak

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Well, I feel like a change now that the great British *summer* (HA!) is now officially over and I'm off to the hairdressers tomorrow to get my bobbed blonde hair dyed dark with a platinum streak. I'm naturally a darkish blonde but at the moment it's very highlighted and I feel bland rather than blonde! Its getting very dry and I want to grow it a bit and also I'm currently jobhunting and really can't afford £100 every 6-8 weeks to get the regrowth done.

The thing is, I think I may have problems explaining what I'm after to my hairdresser (who is an exponent of the natural look, bless her). I'm after something like C-dots streak, so when I put it up in rolls, etc, it looks dramatic.

Does anyone have any pictures of a similar 'do' that I can take with me tomorrow?

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Aha, thanks C-dot! I'd quite forgotten about that thread, I shall go to it forthwith.....

BTW: I do have a couple of questions about toners, etc, so if any of you see this please come with me to the other thread and help if you can!

See you there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails