Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Porsche Design Leather jackets

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
Anyone experience Porsche Design leather jackets? Not the driver selection stuff from the dealer but the proper Porsche Design stuff from Austria, the industrial design arm of Porsche. Very few of their jackets show up on the web so I cannot get pictures on here easily. All I can find on the web are fake stuff labled Porsche Design that look like faulty trends from the 80's. PD stuff is all classy aesthetic. Their website is quite limited, showing only the current stuff, not much at all historical unfortunately.
I am looking for some history on these as I have two recent creations- the limited production Edition 1 jacket from 2007 and the 2009 Summer collection Classic Leather Jacket with 2 lower pockets outside with decorative stitching and two outside hidden pockets, as well as two zippered inner pockets. PD jackets are centric towards driving, top up or top down. They are made in Italy and Bulgaria respectively using the finest lamb from North Africa, The Edition 1 has Bemberg stitched decorative lining and a Riri zipper. For an non moto jacket, for driving, they are among the best I have seen in both design, over the top functional details, and overall quality. If they design and commission a moto protective jacket, it may be fascinating
Anyone with information on pre-2006 Jackets from PD please advise,

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97