Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PORTIS PATH

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Terrific recent additions to this thread lately buler, David, and Harv. Although I only own one Portis, it is my favorite brand, usually leading the way in style in their day.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Portis Dixie: Let me introduce you to the Portis Dixie. It is a light weight blue/green felt color that is very unique. Unique in that is has some thickness, but takes a crease easily. It may have thickness, but it is a light weight. Subtle and clever design by Portis. The brim edge is subtle and my pic does it justice. The ribbon, the ribbon! It is a mid ribbon with color and texture. Very eye appealing. The fedora is an "oldster" and the onion skin liner covering just the dome is deteriorating. The smaller crown, overall design and dimensions of this hat makes it SWELL.

i-WBbCqx7-M.jpg

i-DG3Rnz6-S.jpg
i-NjZTGmN-S.jpg

On the Portis Path. Eric -

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

R.K.

New in Town
Landed this one from 'Bay trolling:

Portis-10151.jpg

Portis-Pug.jpg

Portis-Lining.jpg

Portis-Liner-Tip.jpg

Portis-Sterling.jpg

Portis-Store.jpg

Portis-Union-Tag.jpg

Portis-post-crease.jpg

Portis-1015.jpg

Really nice dense but lightweight felt. I couldn't get a good shot of the embossed "Swansback water repellant Cushion Band" embossing on the sweat.

2 1/2" bound brim, 1 1/4" grosgrain pug, 4 1/2" uncreased crown.

Love it! :D

Sue
I'm a sucker for a bound brim.

tommyK

One Too Many
SBG that Portis is awesome! For some reason that ribbon gives a casual air to me. Looks like a great hat to grab when you're in a hurry that would go with all kinds things.

40Cal

One Too Many
That is one fine lookin' lid, 40Cal! You've been posting some nice finds, lately. Are these newer acquisitions, or hats you've already got in the dock?

I got this one about two months ago...... maybe I'm stretching the definition of "New Hat" a little? I would post them in the "what are you wearing today" thread but have a severe allergy to pics of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou