Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family

Royal Stetson Vitafelt, which I sold but found its way back after the buyer opened a case on ebay claiming that the tagged 7 1/8 hat fit like a 6 3/4.

I decided to keep it rather than go through the hassle of relisting it. It is a nice little homburg.

GamaH

A-List Customer
New Optimos

xfst.jpg

d7ha.jpg

i6fg.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Alright guys! I told Tim AKA Cane Rod Maker I wanted something casual that could be worn with jeans and a T-Shirt. He knocked this out of the park! Brown Bunny fur that feels awesome! The ribbon is playboy-esque color of ribbon is serpent

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Justin those are some beautiful hats. I thought of you the other day. I was hat shopping at an antique mall and they had a beautiful early bowler for sale. Could not remember your hat size. Only catch was it was a local hatter's custom made from what looked like the 1920s. Impossible really to put a price on.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Thank you fellas!!

Wow Teach! Thank you for that! I am usually a 7 1/8- 7 1/4. The antique stores here are hit and miss. There is one with quite a few hats, but sadly, they are all a tad bit newer than what I prefer!

g.durand

One Too Many
I came across this Dobbs Twenty light weight. It's in fair condition. I gave it a naphtha bath and it cleaned up pretty well, although there is some fading around the ribbon and it looks like the ribbon has been repositioned. There are no labels left so the only identifier is on the sweatband. It needs some stiffener as the felt is very soft and floppy and the brim won't hold a shape. Maybe after I do that it will be something I can wear regularly since the felt is still in good shape overall.

IMG_2800_zps1ad09e62.jpg

IMG_2801_zpsbe91b730.jpg

IMG_2805_zpsd33be465.jpg

IMG_2806_zps8c98d077.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Early Cavanagh Derby

P1070366.jpg P1070367.jpg P1070368.jpg P1070369.jpg

From the earliest years of John Cavanagh Ltd. 5" crown and side-saddle sweatband seam. Amazing condition. Size 6-7/8.

Now in classified sale listings.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart