Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Lovely Bruder.

If that Cavanagh was a 7 1/8 I'd be all over it. Looks like its in perfect condition.

Didn't expect to win this, I thought someone was going to swoop in and act on the very fair BIN price before my offer was accepted.

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Flea market find today!

Love that Mossant, a great deal and a wonderful suprise! Superbe condition, a bargain! Where is the thread for Mossant?

0oo1.jpg

This isn't all that new to me, but I just cleaned up the stains and mildew on this pre-1936 optimo crowned Lincoln Bennett straw. It previously had some quite bad mildew spots and splatters of some liquid or other on the left side of the upper brim. Cleaned up nicely and easily.

lincolnbennettstraw1.jpg

lincolnbennettstraw2.jpg

lincolnbennettstraw3.jpg

lincolnbennettstraw4.jpg

lincolnbennettstraw5.jpg

Last edited:

Matt Richards

New in Town
I've always wanted an Akubra hat, and after several lost auctions, I finally got a really nice one for a good price on eBay. It's yet to arrive in the mail, but I was wondering if you guys knew what model of Akubra it is. From what I can tell, it has the same hatband as the Akubra Longreach, but doesn't look like a Longreach (different crown bash, no ribbon binding on the brim.) What say you?

$(KGrHqYOKosFG8zBJY,DBRzm6JHuRw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!rIFHD1l2HFuBRzm+IJkM!~~60_57.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart