Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Nice new hats everybody, jealous because it's been a while for me, run out of room.

Jeff, I think that Stetson is the perfect brim width. Sharp WAR dude.

doberdadinmd

Familiar Face
Has anyone seen an interior like this before for Brooks Brothers? All of the ones I've seen by Lock & Co or Herbert Johnson made for BB mention that on the liner. This just seems to be sewn in a rather haphazard manner and is even crooked.

2udedusy.jpg

I didn't mention this in the original post, but the sweatband was detached from the hat also. Just got it back from Optimo where they sewed the sweat back in, cleaned, blocked, and just generally turned it into a great hat for me. Highly recommend their work (but I think most of you don't need me to tell you that)! I'll try and post some pics later.

Garret, Great find with the NOS Elis Shantung! Classic Beauty!

Robert, The Chapellerie Trois-Six Marseille and Dobbs Cross Country adverts look great framed!

Jeff, Fantastic Royal Stetson! Great color and ribbon/back bow! Pristine!

BR, Your Locke & Co. Boater looks great! Sorry about the inside width situation!

Pete, Your new Stetson Stratoliner is a winner! What a great friend!

Doberdadinmd, Looking forward to the Optimo rework!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
F.R.Tripler/Churchill Montecristi Optimo flat-top

P1070446.jpg

Flange came back despite being stuffed in a tiny box(flange and damp cloth to smooth).

g.durand

One Too Many
Pete, that's such a special gesture. Looks great!

I wanted to expand on my new Royal Stetson with some better pics. It's really one of the coolest hats I've found, not to mention in absolutely pristine condition. Brim is 2 1/4".

tx8w.jpg

ixmz.jpg

yhhz.jpg

rgw1.jpg

22t7.jpg

ctnt.jpg

91co.jpg

...I think my heart stopped beating for a few seconds when I saw this. Awesome, b-man.

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
My thanks to MikeBravo, who gave me a lovely Akubra Hampton :) It's very nice, but it needs a bit of TLC.

I shall be taking it to the hat shop next week to have it cleaned and reblocked and shaped. Then, I shall post pictures of it.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Flea market hat hunting today. A good day for me!

Wegener Trachten hat!
klic.jpg

Brabant Homburger
x5x6.jpg

Mayser Milz Homburger
cp78.jpg

and the best, arrived today, my Mayser Parabuntal, my hat for my Vacation in Italy next Week
5o7i.jpg

More in the German and Austrian hats thread!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Royal Stetson Stratoliner

bad light but color is close.
P1070459.jpg

Attachments

• P1070459.jpg
    P1070459.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads