Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lincoln1965

New in Town
My New Stratoliner Clone Made by Bowers Hats

hatpic015.jpg

This is a truly beautifully made Stratoliner clone!!! Tell me what you think of it!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Brad, you dog! I've been waiting for the formal introduction, but instead, I see an example first. :D

It looks great Lincoln, but I think we need an entire thread on this new hatter - and some more shots of your hat, of course. :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
I must say it's a little out of character for you. [huh]

I know what you mean. But I just had to have at least one Homburg -- and given the color and condition of this one, I couldn't pass it up. Still, it's going to be a real bear to get that low swoop on the brim...;)

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is my new FED IV with its completed crease. I have posted more shots on the Akubra Overload thread the Non-Indy threads for anyone interested.

WadesAkubraHat001.jpg

UWS Cowboy

One of the Regulars
IMG_3975.jpg

Stetson Chapeaux Moderno
Royal Beaver USA
Twenty Five
4x beaver

Is this considered a top quality vintage hat? It's a 7.5 but it's definitely shrunk a little bit, I need it stretched.
IMG_3976.jpg

UWS Cowboy

One of the Regulars
I decided it doesn't need a stretch, but it will if I keep growing my hair out. Fits really well when tipped a bit to the left, I really love the hat and the felt is very thin and pliable, I had to use stiffener and steam the hat for the bash to stick.

Guinness

New in Town
My First Fedora

I just purchased an Akubra Stylemaster in carbon grey color off ebay and have not received it yet. It is shown in my avatar. I hope to attach some more photos for your consideration and comments. This is my first post. Thanks
Akubra1.jpg

Akubra.jpg

Akubra2.jpg

I hope this works!!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Welcome, and nice start with both the hat and being one of the very select few to figure out how to post photos on the first try. :eusa_clap

I do not have a key to that clubhouse. :eek:

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Lounge Guinness! The Stylemaster is a nice hat for the money. I got one in steel gray a few months ago and I find it to be a nice quality mass produced hat that can be worn with both dressier attire and more casual attire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn