Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
More pictures of my silverbelly Tom Mix. No store imprint on the sweatband.
tommixsb01.jpg

tommixsb02.jpg

tommixsb03.jpg

tommixsb04.jpg

tommixsb05.jpg

tommixsb06.jpg

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Here's a real beauty I found at St. Vinnies in the Halloween pile. I think t's a Stetson Traveler. I had to really shell out some money for it. $1.80

HOWEVER, with a little TLC once I got it home.

This is a super soft and floppy felt. Very similar to a vintage borsalino and with a cloth sweatband, which leads me to think it was meant to fold up. Tag on the inside says the style is "Hampton" and Imperial Quality.

fedoralover

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
That thing is pretty sweet, Joao! Looks better in sliverbelly that black, I think.
Joao, Super! I like the form and brim curl. Wears great too!
Thank you both. You can see a kind of a smile on my face. That is unusual to happen ;)

Here's a real beauty I found at St. Vinnies in the Halloween pile. I think t's a Stetson Traveler. I had to really shell out some money for it. $1.80
What a transformation!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
More pictures of my silverbelly Tom Mix. No store imprint on the sweatband.
tommixsb01.jpg

tommixsb02.jpg

tommixsb03.jpg

tommixsb04.jpg

tommixsb05.jpg

tommixsb06.jpg

Wow nice! There is a similar hat we have been looking at....now we know you like that style....lol! Humm....we have a straw hat that is a "gus" crease that is large like this hat. 4 inche brim and almost 7 inch crown.....I was playing around to steam the hat to a more "fedora" look to it, but not sure what to do with it....

HOWEVER, with a little TLC once I got it home.

This is a super soft and floppy felt. Very similar to a vintage borsalino and with a cloth sweatband, which leads me to think it was meant to fold up. Tag on the inside says the style is "Hampton" and Imperial Quality.

fedoralover

What a deal! Looks great after some TLC!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Wow nice! There is a similar hat we have been looking at....now we know you like that style....lol! Humm....we have a straw hat that is a "gus" crease that is large like this hat. 4 inche brim and almost 7 inch crown.....I was playing around to steam the hat to a more "fedora" look to it, but not sure what to do with it....

Thank you Cindy. I like big brims and big crowns!
This one is not vintage like the ones Alan owns butI like anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany