Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NewJack

Practically Family
Anton Peschel...Soft velour. Tastefully executed piece! 2 inch brim; 2 5/8 Back bow ribbon; 4 1/2 inch crown. Sweat quite dry. Between dressing the sweat with Lexol and some head time, it should make for an extended sweat life.

IMG_3057_zpsbxlctgoi.jpg

Last edited:

NewJack

Practically Family
Great! Where did you find it? It's made for the American market (Marshall Fields). Probably mid to late 1950s. If possible please post in the German / Austrian thread.

Thanks so much! Found it somewhere in a corner on eBay...Purchased basically for a song. Been keeping an eye on your posts and found the hat(s) and the company to be quite intriguing...Checked the site and saw some beautiful pieces! Will post as per your request!!

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Not as brilliant nor as old as other hats I see here but... it's a Resistol Stagecoach.
I feared when I saw a tiny box with what should be a large hat.
stagejohn01.jpg

Yes, a bit crushed... :mad: why do people do this...
stagejohn02.jpg

stagejohn03.jpg

Some closeups of the ribbon and binding. The needle part of the Stagecoach pin is here but no Stagecoach found :(
stagejohn04.jpg

stagejohn05.jpg

The usual interior. No visible wear.
stagejohn06.jpg

And I was expecting a model name as Pony Bob as I've seen on another Stagecoach on ebay but it's not. It's Johnny Fry.
stagejohn07.jpg

A bit of brushing and reshaping...
20161017b.jpg

4 1/8" brim, 6" crown as creased, 7 3/8 size.

Thanks so much! Found it somewhere in a corner on eBay...Purchased basically for a song. Been keeping an eye on your posts and found the hat(s) and the company to be quite intriguing...Checked the site and saw some beautiful pieces! Will post as per your request!!

Very nice... one of two American market Anton Peschel brown velours to sell this week.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ant disregard that last post. I was asking about the ribbon color on your brown Playboy in the other thread...oops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24