Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good Saturday morning all! I've sworn off of buying hats until my Gannon gets here but since I didn't have a beaver quality Stetson I had to pick this up from Miamibruno when I saw it on the bay.

50s, 60s open road-ish. It's close to a 3 inch brim than my normal width but I like it[emoji16]

f94224d0afa163a78c95fcacac4fdbbe.jpg
29b893a7c8e76f2ee790a24772010500.jpg
20660a28b8c5ba8668b04a074aa8f545.jpg
25d4795db1da31e3e7696613d88c25f9.jpg
e542b970a3d01db33a3461b1d72ff1a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Good Saturday morning all! I've sworn off of buying hats until my Gannon gets here but since I didn't have a beaver quality Stetson I had to pick this up from Miamibruno when I saw it on the bay.

50s, 60s open road-ish. It's close to a 3 inch brim than my normal width but I like it[emoji16]

What an awesome hat, and it looks great on you! It looks like it was made just for you.

Rogera

gorgeous Roger ... wonderful condition

I'd say late 50s

Looks good, Roger!

What an awesome hat, and it looks great on you! It looks like it was made just for you.

Thanks guys, like I said the brim worried me for a little while but it's not much wider than the OR brim. I like it. It also proved a theory of mine that while most of my hats fit great at 7 1/8 the late 50's, early 60's Stetson 7 1/8 hats have always fit me big. This one is a 7 and is right on.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
A brief summary of recent arrivals
I'm not in my usual photo set, the garden, for laziness:(

A magnificent Huckel (made in Western Germany), probably the 60s, in perfect condition
2rgkvfq.jpg

It seems straight out of the box
124emgp.jpg

Felt is a magnificent example of heather with long hair
29uzzeo.jpg

xkzmer.jpg

Barbisio probably of the 70'. Felt of great quality in the more stingy with sharkgill ribbon
2pyp4le.jpg

A real peachy surface, with very malleable short hair finish.

8xsg80.jpg

Gray is more dense and of medium consistency with a ribbon which I also found in the production of those years in Cappellificio Cervo production.
14jnv9e.jpg

Both are new, inventories of a closed hat shop

Soon the complete service in the appropriate thread
Have a nice Sunday

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
A lot of runs to the Hospital and Doctors Offices.

Thinking about y'all. :)

Sorry to hear that. (Seems wrong to click "Like"...even though some know that can also be a sign of empathy.)

Thanks Cindy . I know it does seem bad to click "Like" , but thanks for letting us know . I have had y'all on my mind , too . Stand on the Promises . GOD Bless you both . Isaiah 12:3 If you look in a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Hebrew Word #3444 YESHUA is Salvation .

Dlaniger

A brief summary of recent arrivals
I'm not in my usual photo set, the garden, for laziness:(

A magnificent Huckel (made in Western Germany), probably the 60s, in perfect condition
2rgkvfq.jpg

It seems straight out of the box
124emgp.jpg

Felt is a magnificent example of heather with long hair
29uzzeo.jpg

xkzmer.jpg

Barbisio probably of the 70'. Felt of great quality in the more stingy with sharkgill ribbon
2pyp4le.jpg

A real peachy surface, with very malleable short hair finish.

8xsg80.jpg

Gray is more dense and of medium consistency with a ribbon which I also found in the production of those years in Cappellificio Cervo production.
14jnv9e.jpg

Both are new, inventories of a closed hat shop

Soon the complete service in the appropriate thread
Have a nice Sunday

Wow! They all look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21