Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
Going all Seth Bullock is why I bought this late 30s, wide brimmed Homburg.

scaled.php

Niiice. Even has the wide ribbon. "Did you just tell me, **** myself?" Awesome character.

Great series of hats! TRick very nice OR duo! Alan the Stetson 1X Nutria is really special! Really love the bow! HatE great Homburg. Please show more details in the Homburg thread? Robert, Fantastic Dobbs Milan. You always hit it out of the ballpark! Aureliano congrats! The Mallory Nockabout is a stunner!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano; The hat is a stunning! I too would like to know more about the Mallory. I looked up the other references on the forum and googled for others about the Knockabout. It must be very rare as little info is available. Again, stunning. Congrats!

pw017-6.jpg

pw016-6.jpg

pw018-6.jpg

J-Lee Hats of Abilene Texas. I suspect this is a converted newer cowboy hat, but I really like the color and the wide brim. Thought it would make a nice summer fur felt. Needs to be cleaned and stretched slightly.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano; The hat is a stunning! I too would like to know more about the Mallory. I looked up the other references on the forum and googled for others about the Knockabout. It must be very rare as little info is available. Again, stunning. Congrats!
Thank you. It's indeed a rare one. I think, besides Zetwal and I only Jimmy the Lid owns one here in the launge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick