Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
It's been a good long while since I bought a new hat. I got a Stetson straw late this Spring. Other than that, I just haven't been able to justify the money. This one's a Christmas gift to myself. Need more money, 'cause I want more hats! lol

Very nice Tom, it's good to see you in this section for a change.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Found a few things on the way home tonight. A Campbell homburg, a Strat, and 2 nice boxes. Glad I didn't go straight home.

B

group1.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
After lusting after a hat Landman was trying to find a trade for, I finally struck a deal with him for this gorgeous Adam. It was a little big, but a couple shims in the sweat and it fits like a glove. This is truly one of the nicer hats I own, and I love the wide brim binding.

20121210_131010.jpg

20121210_130926.jpg

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
150719541, that is a super cool acquisition! I really like that bow as is. Very nice!

Mr. Garrulus, a warm and toasty hat like that might come in handy for the projected blizzard this weekend!

Please forgive my posting of extra photos, but I haven't left the house today (my 5 year old son is home sick) and decided to have a bit of fun with my new camera and most recently acquired hats. Thanks for your indulgence! :)

006slk.jpg

023ow.jpg

027mzb.jpg

I know how I'd re-ribbon that one. The profile of the crown is perfect! (I'd let the front brim curve upward, too!)

dean

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Yes Some nice ones for sure...

wow B-Man i missed that beauty...

Scooter,
Just a Awesome Adam there WoW ! Landman is a Great Guy !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff