Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Queen Mary '08-Whose going and what are you wearing??

Vanessa

One Too Many
Idledame said:
You're right! I recall people talking about a pajama party when they were discussing the QM event several months ago. I didn't notice it wasn't on the agenda. I guess that's one less thing I have to sew, though now I have patterns, and silk that I bought so I guess I should make them anyway.

I think perhaps you were thinking of the Art Deco Society's event on the Queen Mary - they usually have a pajama party.

I say, go ahead and make those silk pajamas. :)

Idledame

Practically Family
Slim Portly, I'm doing 30's and 40's, but I think we will have a little of everything over the weekend. Inky, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it, I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next year. And yes I've started the pajamas!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
layaway

I have 3 new outfits that I put on layaway at my favorite consignment store and I sent my Mom home from her visit with a dressy burgandy suit with beading to alter for me.

I have a grey flannel suit, a black suit with silver detail and a brown striped dress.

In the evening I am going with cocktail wear Fri, Sat and Sun at the Cicada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit