Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

question about red wing iron rangers

I've had a couple of pairs of 877s and I can't say enough about how comfortable they are. Earlier this year I got some heritage round toes built on the same wedge sole-pretty comfy as well but the vamp lining is a denim-like kind of cloth whereas the 875s and877s have an all leather lining which is far more comfortable. My question is what type of vamp lining do the iron rangers have? I've been eyeballing some online, but my interest may fade if they are not leather lined.
Thanks for any input

wdw

One Too Many
I have the lined Derby's and the IRs and would have to say the Derby's are a much more solid boot.

Don't know where you're based, but I thought the Derby's were about £50 cheaper in the UK. I liked them so much I ordered a second pair.

There's some seriously good looking footwear on that site guys. I am in the southern part of U.S. so the unfavorable exchange rate + intl. shipping might put them up there a little, but as this want eventually becomes a need they are definately an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran