Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resistol finds its owner...

MCrider

A-List Customer
My first thought was OMG I can't believe... then I stopped myself. It's selfless acts like yours that makes attitudes change. Sure you could've put it on eBay or something, since that hat didn't work for you. But instead you passed it on to someone that admired and apparently appreciated the hats you wear. Not saying that such a generous gift could affect his life... but it might. Maybe for the first time in a long time someone showed him they cared. So my hat's off to you sir and your act of kindness.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Very kind words guys. Thank you. Makes me feel weird (and grateful, of course) so many nice responses. It's a very humbling experience.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Well, It looked like it fit. I've seen him wear it sort of high up above the brows. But then again, I've seen him wear baseball caps the same way.[huh]

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
Awesome story

You did a good deed, sir. You are a true gentleman. If more people were considerate and helped others who were less fortunate the world would be a better place. Hat the Homeless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace