Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Robbery at Insurrection...

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
; - )

73626_1724501593259_1259942369_1855267_172155_n.jpg

Wade, in his Aero Stuart Jacket, tells Elvis to give him the money for the Aero 1930s Half Belt Slimfit Jacket with button-on collar!

New shipment of Aero in...Great jackets!!!

Here's Elvis in his new Aero Cafe' Racer...right out of the box, LITERALLY!

76386_1215668329068_1749650710_408043_3335292_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Was looking at a similar style, but these look pretty nice. Got any in a 40?

mrc

Insurrection should have two 1930s Half Belt Slimfit jackets left in a 40, one with a black twill lining and one with a red drill lining. Each have leather lined cuffs and leather facing on the bottom hem! The cafe' racers sold out yesterday and I'm pretty sure that there's one Stuart jacket left...I think it's a 40...if the Stuart jacket is still there, I know that it has leather lined cuffs and leather facing on the bottom hem as well!

I've heard that Aero, Schott, and Vanson jackets get you a crazy amount of track bunnies!!!

Last edited:

mrc

Familiar Face
Being from just N. of Seattle, I decided to stop in at Insurrection yesterday afternoon. A women with short, blonde hair helped me (I believe her name was Carrie). She was quite nice and showed me all of the Aero styles that Insurrection had in stock. Yet, I didn't know if I was quite the Aero type. She then proceeded to show me a host of beautiful vintage jackets. I couldn't believe the variety of 1930s through 1970s vintage stock that Insurrection has available. I ended up putting a beautiful 1930s Hercules (I had to write the manufacturer on the back of their card because this isn't an area that I'm an expert in) on layaway! I'm simply floored. I've been to Langlitz in Portland, but Insurrection is really something that you've got to see in person because you can try on all the top brands, both vintage and new. Although it'll take me a few paychecks to pay it off, I can't wait to pick up my Hercules. When I do, I'll post pictures...

Thanks Insurrection!

mrc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot