Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Diego Leather, aka Leather.com?

Feraud

Bartender
OK Buck7, you are wearing a bit thin but will try to give you the benefit of doubt. We would love to hear more information about the two jackets you bought, including construction, fit, and pictures. We are all into give and take here but try to take less of a defensive stance.

Good advice!

winterland1

Practically Family
I have bought two jackets from Justleather and they are fabulous.

I will second that we are confused as Justleather.com doesn't sell jackets. So not sure if that what a typo on your part. Where did you purchase the 2 jackets from?
Either way can we get pictures of your jackets and what you think of them? What kind of leather etc?
That is normal procedure here. We love pictures.

Last edited:

Buick8

New in Town
I will second that we are confused as Justleather.com doesn't sell jackets. So not sure if that what a typo on your part. Where did you purchase the 2 jackets from?
Either way can we get pictures of your jackets and what you think of them? What kind of leather etc?
That is normal procedure here. We love pictures.
. JUSTLEATHERS.COM. PICTURES TO FOLLOW. What I like about the company is that they do the alterations on the premises and they are very friendly like Gibson and Barnes.

winterland1

Practically Family
. JUSTLEATHERS.COM. PICTURES TO FOLLOW. What I like about the company is that they do the alterations on the premises and they are very friendly like Gibson and Barnes.

I think I would start a new thread as it is confusing. You posted to a leather.com thread then mentioned justleather.com. Now justleathers.com
Which I see does sell jackets.

1911 Man

A-List Customer
Well I will chime in. Years ago I bought 2 jackets from San Diego Leather Jacket Factory, aka Leather.com. Both were garbage. Substandard leather and materials, poor construction. One jacket was an A2, the outside pockets were glued on instead of stitched, and the collar snaps were very crooked. I can't post pictures because I gave the jacket to a thrift store. The other was a G1 type, the buttons that closed the outer pockets both fell off within days, and the polyester cuffs frayed very quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner