Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sharp dresser

charlie farley

One of the Regulars
This morning, as I walked to work, I saw a man who has to be the sharpest dresser in Scotland! Up here in the highlands, people dress for hillwalking and mountain climbing even if they've never been near a hill.The wearing of a necktie means "your very smart" and a nice overcoat is unusual.The gentleman I saw wore a tan coat which looked like it was Cashmere and he wore a rust coloured fedora.I didn't get a chance to speak to him before he went into a shop or I would have expressed my admiration of his hat and coat and asked if he was a lounge member.The only thing I didn't like was a shoe shop manager laughed at him :rage: I felt like asking the shoe man if he understood the difference between fashion and style "
Whoever the sharply dressed gent was,he made my day.

Pduck

One of the Regulars
I think it's odd that the one person who laughed at him was the manager of a shoe store. Of all people, you'd think that he'd appreciate style.

charlie farley

One of the Regulars
The gent with the fedora was in the shop next door to the shoe shop and didn't hear.There are some nice helpful people here, not enough though.Style stands out a mile here in fact even in Edinburgh where loads of men are smart this man would still be noticable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy