Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shot down in flames! so will be resting for a 'wee' while...

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Paddy....I am so sad to hear of your....accident/attack. I can not imagine what I think you are saying. Did this car hit you on purpose? Were you on foot?

At any rate I will pray for a speedy recovery.

up196

A-List Customer
Sorry to hear. Can't wait for you to get back straightened up and flyin' right . . . Tom

Wild Root

Gone Home
Paddy, I am sorry that this has happened. I wish you a speedy recovery! Just keep in mind that the members here are pulling for you!

Your friend,

Wild Root.

This is for you bud! an original color war time photo! Enjoy my friend!

Paddy, that is a shame. I am a motorcycle enthusiast as well. I just hope they catch the ruffians and they end up in jail with Big Jim---if you know what I mean. ;)
Get well soon. Don't give up on the doctor. After all, she HAS to see and treat you over the length of your recuperation. That gives you a few more chances. Work the sympathy angle. ;)
My prayers are with you.

Regards,

J

P.S. Bring the picture of your uncle with you to the hospital so they can see what you looked like before. :D

The Wingnut

One Too Many

Holy crap...you were just randomly attacked?

:rage:

Let us know if you need a band of your own brand of ruffians to accompany you on your next bicycle ride! Ballbats, crowbars and bullwhips make a pretty sound argument!

Happy knitting, and don't stay off of the flight line for too long!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hi David, going from strength to strength!

Awww thanks for asking David! Just started back to work, which is a big step in the right direction and a gradual return to normality, and I feel a lot better for it! Plus I've booked my flight back to Ireland for Christmas, so that's all to look forward to.

As I was saying to Holly recently, I managed to get up to Edinburgh for a friend's wedding, so I swapped the pain killers for one night of vintage Bollinger, chilled to perfection! I couldn't have contemplated being in a big crowd like that a week or so ago, so it's all little steps forward.

Great thing too was, that most of the bruising had dissapated and reduced, so I didn't look 'too' bad, to strangers who didn't know me! lol.

Also, just got the bike repaired and am really looking forward to getting back on the road training, to keep this streamlined thoroughbred movie-star figure I have acquired from a diet of soft foods and yoghurts! ha ha!

I really appreciate you asking, you take care!

Brad A. Cox

Familiar Face
Get well soon. Sounds like a car load of chaps needs a good old fashion smackin'. It is pretty sad when you can't even ride your bike in peace. Remember, you can't keep a good man down or a good set of wings will glide before they fall and crash. Keep em flying mate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou