Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show me your favorite jacket

kojax

Practically Family
my a2 real mccoy steve mcqueen jacket g1 cockpit usa jacket

Attachments

• Photo on 2015-01-07 at 13.02.jpg
    Photo on 2015-01-07 at 13.02.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 283
  • z21i024_front.jpg
    z21i024_front.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 416

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
I know exactly what you mean and good for you for taking the longer route, but I find it's hard to sometimes resist, say, giving it just that extra little scrape when you're leaning against a brick wall waiting for an elevator, or scraping an edge with your thumbnail when no one's looking. I always feel a bit guilty about that, but, I don't know, I'm weak.

I would NEVER! ;) (shhhh...)

Grayland

Call Me a Cab

This looks great. I love the D-Pockets, but don't feel I could pull one off. The Bootlegger seems like a conservative version of a D-pocket - of course, bypassing the D-pocket at all. I could wear a bootlegger and not feel self-conscious.

I love the Aero Ridley with the removable mouton collar, but wondered if the coat itself was too flashy. Maybe a Premier fit Bootlegger with removable mouton collar would be a nice substitute?

This looks great. I love the D-Pockets, but don't feel I could pull one off. The Bootlegger seems like a conservative version of a D-pocket - of course, bypassing the D-pocket at all. I could wear a bootlegger and not feel self-conscious.

I love the Aero Ridley with the removable mouton collar, but wondered if the coat itself was too flashy. Maybe a Premier fit Bootlegger with removable mouton collar would be a nice substitute?
Couldn't agree more...for me the toned down, less fussy style of the bootlegger makes it much easier to wear...that said I LOVE the j-106 as well but couldn't get the daily use I get out of the bootlegger...My bootlegger is close to a Ridley in the front, with zip down hand warmers...

alfyman

One of the Regulars
I love the second Aero Jacket the most, You won, thank you.;) QUOTE=JLStorm;1463909]I don't think I could choose between my two custom aeros, each one is my favorite depending on the day. I probably have 25 or so jackets of varying materials and quality, but if the house was burning down and I could only carry two things, I think these would be them:

ec893154.jpg

d67fd9f5.jpg

5e443fc8.jpg

51b54c25.jpg

shearling1.jpg

wearingshearling3cut.jpg

wearingjacket3cut.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You've Inspired me to buy large collared Jackets, I now have two..:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21