Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show off some cocktail shakers!

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
I couldn't find a specific thread for cocktail shakers, so...(I hope this isn't too forward for a new member):

JTP1.jpg

JTP3.jpg

Krone.jpg

Sorby.jpg

Thune1.jpg

And a set of cocktail pins and savoury forks:

JTP2.jpg

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Oh, these aren't mine - I've just handled them where I work.

I had one that was a bit similar to the third one, with the engraved cocks, but I gave it to my nephew as a christening present...some relatives were unamused, haha.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Ha! I saw this thread and starting hunting. "I know there's an older thread on shakers here someplace...."

Now I see this IS the older thread!
There's also one on vintage barwear out there. I'll see if I can find it.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I need to accessorize..!

With metal lemon strainer, twizzle sticks...etc.

I saw a beauty of a shaker in the shape of an Art Deco skyscraper that I was so tempted to get!! You could really go to town collecting these things!! But I like to 'use' them - especially for dinner parties..etc.

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
PADDY said:
With metal lemon strainer, twizzle sticks...etc.

I saw a beauty of a shaker in the shape of an Art Deco skyscraper that I was so tempted to get!! You could really go to town collecting these things!! But I like to 'use' them - especially for dinner parties..etc.

I once bid on a cocktail shaker with an in-built lemon juicer. Unfortunately outbid but a nice idea.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Well these two beauts have been getting plenty of practice..!!

I've been shaking my little heart out the past couple of days!! Great to bring these old boys back to life again ;) And friends love the fact that they are so old too (and the stories they could tell...).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy