Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show off the sports coats.

kools

Practically Family
Blue gab #1

P1040212.jpg

P1040214.jpg

kools

Practically Family
Another I just purchased from resortes805. Once again, Joe the Tailor did some nice work with this one lengthening the sleeves & fixing button hole. One of my new favorites.

P1040234.jpg

P1040235.jpg

P1040236.jpg

brspiritus

One of the Regulars
Well I won a Sports Jacket on E-bay, amazing it was in my size and at least gives appearace of being vintage. Pictures to follow when I get it in the mail.

kools

Practically Family
I'm looking forward to seeing the sport coat you have won brspiritus...and wow, you must be quite the big boy at that size! I imagine the selection of vintage is scarce for you.

brspiritus

One of the Regulars
I'm looking forward to seeing the sport coat you have won brspiritus...and wow, you must be quite the big boy at that size! I imagine the selection of vintage is scarce for you.

6'2" tall and 330lbs, Scarce is putting it mildly, nonexistant is more apropo. Anyhow the coat in the link above is not the one I bought, I ended up finding THIS ONE at a better price and still... right size. Tag looks 60's, V-Line was an older company though specializing in "Slimming Suits for the Stout Man" so we'll see when it arrives.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy