Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you have Crafted!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Babydoll said:
Finished crocheting Baby's first afghan.

S5002314.jpg

S5002324.jpg

S5002313.jpg

Babydoll, that afghan is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Thank you. :) I'm working on another fabric quilt for her now. This one will be BIG, and put away until she is old enough to be in a Big Girl Bed.

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
Made my pubby, Georgia a new dog bed.

pubby.jpg

I wasnt going to pay $100+ for a large dog bed. I bought a 6' long piece of seat foam for $25 and used some durable twill I had to cover it. 15 vintage plastic buttons keep it closed (I didnt have a zipper long enough). She likes it, but still wants to sleep on the couch. Dogs.

LD

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR DOGGIE.

JennyLou

Practically Family
Lady Day-everytime I see your projects you inspire me to get back at working on projects and I have started too do just that. You are so creative and artistic and everything you make looks simply wonderful. I hope someday to be half as good at making things as you are. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Darla1949

New in Town
Lady Day said:
Made my pubby, Georgia a new dog bed.

pubby.jpg

I wasnt going to pay $100+ for a large dog bed. I bought a 6' long piece of seat foam for $25 and used some durable twill I had to cover it. 15 vintage plastic buttons keep it closed (I didnt have a zipper long enough). She likes it, but still wants to sleep on the couch. Dogs.

LD

Awwwww your dog is so pretty.

Sorry :eek:fftopic: but is she full grown?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
JennyLou said:
Lady Day-everytime I see your projects you inspire me to get back at working on projects and I have started too do just that. You are so creative and artistic and everything you make looks simply wonderful. I hope someday to be half as good at making things as you are. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Aw, thank you so much! :eek: Sewing has really filled the DIY need in me. I love making projects instead of buying them.
If ever you wanna sew, you know where I am ;)

Darla1949, Georgia is 8 years old this month (happy birthday Georgia!) and I call her 'old lady'. Shes about 85 lbs, and thats large enough for me.

LD

texasgirl

One Too Many
Here are the accessories I made for my Steampunk Seamstress outfit for Halloween.

Necklace:
halloween09005.jpg

Earrings:
Some I had that I added the scissors to
halloween09003.jpg

Brooch, which was actually a patch. It had some of the metal already on it and conch shells that I removed. Then I added some sewing charms- clockwise from the top- scissors, tape measure, pin cushion, and thimble.
halloween09004.jpg

Scissors strapped to my arm. My husband made with I believe a sheath for pliers, stained it and a leather strap on top and bracelet on bottom
halloween09011.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll said:
Thank you. :) I'm working on another fabric quilt for her now. This one will be BIG, and put away until she is old enough to be in a Big Girl Bed.

Finished the big quilt.

lilysquilttop.jpg

The plain pink fabric is remnants from the fabric I used to make my wedding dress. There is also a fabric in the quilt that has Baby's name on every square of it. I hope she loves it!

texasgirl

One Too Many
Great quilt! I'm sure she will cherish it forever. I still have the quilt my grandma made for me, that my mother and father helped with. The only problem is she used sheets for part of it and it's falling apart. Anyways, very pretty colors :)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
All of the fabrics on the front that I used (with the exception of the wedding dress fabric) are quilting cottons. I hope they hold up well.

The backing that I used is called Minky Embossed fabric. Here's a picture of it:

embossedminky.jpg

It's that shade of pink, too.

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
Thanks!! :D
I don't sell much because I don't produce much (no time). I have an Etsy shop though, and working on a new version of my site (now it is only gallery... and not updated, hehe).

zendy

A-List Customer
Medvssa: Those earrings are amazing! I should have figured as much since you also make the most darling dresses :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner