Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your critters

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
How did I miss this thread?

I have six guinea pigs.

It all started with Poopsie, my best Christmas gift ever.

5295.jpg
pld.jpg

Four months later Claude (named after Claude Rains) came home.
Claudecc2.jpg
claude.jpg

And three months after that came the patter of little feet--from left to right Goldie, Nora, Winnie and Brownie.

newborns.jpg

The "babies" are four years old now but everyone is still happily living with me.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
emma.jpg

My new kitty, Emma, who just came home with me on Saturday :D
And my darling Mister Charles. This was when he was smaller than he is now:
mrcharles.jpg

Rosie

One Too Many
Senator Jack said:
Here's my favorite picture of my Tallulah - from when I first got her two years ago. She was abandoned, and I've been raising her since she was two weeks old, so I guess to her, I'm her mom.
DSCF0047.jpg

Regards,

Senator Jack

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! She is TOOO cute! I LOVE kittens. I want another.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Churchill- hahaha!, yeah his mother was Persian with the pug face!

I saved a bunch of these nice pictures for my screensaver too folks!!:)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My doggie, my pal.

Here is my doggie, RILEY. Beautiful Golden Retriever. He loves to play fetch with the tennis ball, swim in the wading pool, and he thinks he owns the house.

We nick named him "Roo", "Rooster" (gets us up early), and "Riley-Roo". But he responds mostly to his name "Riley". He can shake, stay, sit, lay, and knows when you say "walk" , "ride", "park", and mostly "dinner".lol

RileyLounge.jpg

ITG

Call Me a Cab
This is Bogie, or Bogito(little Bogie) as I sometimes call him. A spunky(see video) Scottish Terrier who loves to drag his blanket around the house.

806806740_l.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqKpr-uWD3M"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqKpr-uWD3M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Indiana, my Queensland Heeler. Quite possibly the prettiest, smartest, fastest, and bravest dog ever to grace the face of the earth. Not that I'm biased.

Indysm-1.jpg

Yes, "we named the dog Indiana!" What the heck else could an archaeologist name his dog, even if she is a girl? Also, my wife and I met in college in Indiana, so it has a double meaning.

Don't let that small size fool you. She is 30 lbs of unstoppable energy! If our house is ever threatened by frisbees, squeaky bones, or tennis balls, we have nothing whatsoever to worry about!

swinggal

One Too Many
Here's my critter. Minnie - I named her after Duke Ellingtons song - 'Minnie the Moocher'. She is a Schnoodle and with an amazing personality. Somtimes I swear she speaks to me. She's so cute I made her her own myspace page...hehe.
http://www.myspace.com/fluffton

Seen here 'holding' and eating bone.

922078504_l.jpg

Naama

Practically Family
So that's lillte Basil! Everyone thinks that I named him after a cartoon character, some mouse detektive..... When actually his name comes from the picture of Dorian Grey :eusa_doh:

basilnaama.jpg

Naama

waingirl

One of the Regulars
Here's my baby...

Shakespeare, a French Bulldog.

1franniesbrindlepiedmalehead3300x240sh4.jpg
2franniesbrindlepiedmaleside2285x240bs2.jpg
as a puppy
4franniesmalefrontuq8.jpg
shakepumba2bc5.jpg
Shakespeare with his cousin Pumba
shakexmas20cc6.jpg
shakexmas22io3.jpg
hates the antlers
jeffandshakepd5.jpg
with my fiance

pigeon toe

One Too Many
zo.jpg

this is my (well, i guess shes my parents now that ive moved out), 10 year old boston terrier zoe! shes pretty much the weirdest creature alive. she looks like a cross between a gremlin and a cat and acts totally insane.

i swear, boston terriers are the best dog breed out there, they are just so totally bizarre and quirky!

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Mojave Jack said:
Indiana, my Queensland Heeler. Quite possibly the prettiest, smartest, fastest, and bravest dog ever to grace the face of the earth. Not that I'm biased.

Indysm-1.jpg

Yes, "we named the dog Indiana!" What the heck else could an archaeologist name his dog, even if she is a girl? Also, my wife and I met in college in Indiana, so it has a double meaning.

Don't let that small size fool you. She is 30 lbs of unstoppable energy! If our house is ever threatened by frisbees, squeaky bones, or tennis balls, we have nothing whatsoever to worry about!

What's the deal with naming Cattle Dogs after U.S. states?......

thecowdog.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner