Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Miss Brill

One Too Many
zaika said:
DSC04817.jpg

That is what my hair looks like if I let it stay rolled for awhile. Very big. Rather 80s. Very chrysanthemum-inspired. ;)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Ada Veen said:
My hair never curls. No matter what I do - sleeping in rollers, tonging, setting, it always looks like this after about an hour:

IMAG0148.jpg

I took this in the toilets of a pub after having rollers in all night and all day, then got on the bus, ordered my drink and bingo! flat, and then poker straight again an hour later.

I feel your pain there. My super straight hair rejects curls and falls flat usually by the end of the night. Hard rollers and setting lotion and some Excedrin PM usually do the trick for me. ;)

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Have you curl-less ladies tried changing shampoos or not using conditioner before you set? Maybe use a clarifying shampoo, no conditioner, and no styling products when you roll your hair. Or do a vinegar rinse for a couple days to remove build-up.

Josephine

One Too Many
I got my hair cut in the Femme Fatale style, the longer version of the Middie. I think it's the Middie. :p I had Paul cut it 2 inches longer all around though, it was hard to give up my length.

NewHair1.gif
NewHair3.gif

NewHair2.gif

Sorry the one is blurry, I didn't realize it until I took them off the camera and Sharpening it just made it look weird. :D I have curly hair, but I henna and it's coated the hair so much the curls are quite gone, along with the weight of it being long pulling it out. Those curls are rag curls. I got it cut Thursday, and haven't seen what it looks like dried au natural, sans curlers. Maybe I will get some curl back!

Hillocks

New in Town
Well I'm much more of a reader then a poster but took some pictures last night..
Don't wear it during the day only as a re-enactor

I have to say I just LOVE all the pic's I see overhere! You girls look fab.!

Antje

One Too Many
Hillocks said:
Well I'm much more of a reader then a poster but took some pictures last night..
Don't wear it during the day only as a re-enactor

I have to say I just LOVE all the pic's I see overhere! You girls look fab.!

Hey another dutch girl, I tought i was the only one here
like your look.

groetjes Antje

Hillocks

New in Town
Antje said:
Hey another dutch girl, I tought i was the only one here
like your look.

groetjes Antje

I'm following all the post about a year or so. But took this picture last night so decided to register
Nice to see another dutch one ;) And your hair looks great!
I have to admit I had better ones than this pic. but never took a picture of it :(

The Shirt

Practically Family
vegas002.jpg

I attended a wedding this weekend and these are the resulting pin curls. Not bad - but not exactly what I hoped for. I need to practice the rolls a bit more to finish the look (my hair is really thin so sometimes they just look terrible). Thought I'd share.

Antje

One Too Many
The Shirt said:
vegas002.jpg

I attended a wedding this weekend and these are the resulting pin curls. Not bad - but not exactly what I hoped for. I need to practice the rolls a bit more to finish the look (my hair is really thin so sometimes they just look terrible). Thought I'd share.

great vamp look,

you actualy look a lot like roseann cash.
cool

antje

Hillocks

New in Town
I really like how the rolls on both of you came out! And a flower to make it complete.
I'm very sorry I cut my hair in the front to short to roll :eusa_doh:

zaika

One Too Many
Josephine said:
I got my hair cut in the Femme Fatale style, the longer version of the Middie. I think it's the Middie. :p I had Paul cut it 2 inches longer all around though, it was hard to give up my length.

NewHair1.gif
NewHair3.gif

NewHair2.gif

Josephine!! You look magnificent! I LOVE it. I love it so much...hmm...my next hair appointment is soon....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters