Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

The real Henry

Practically Family
I has been raining very often the last weeks and I noticed that I had no good raincoat, so I bought this:

ffd3_1.JPG

0572_1.JPG

Regards,
Henrik

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Just scored this on off the Bay a couple days ago...

I've recentally been on the look out for old college/football sweaters/jerseys... and I came across this one and think it was a mighty fine score from 1941 - 1942.

261185318.jpg

261185316.jpg

Whatta Think Fellas?

-JX

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marty M. said:
Great tie Alan. Where did you get it?
Marty Mathis

Thanks, Marty. Where I get almost everything: the thrift store! It's labeled 'Jeffrey Banks', but I'm not familiar with them. Joseph's less successful brother, perhaps?

Marty M.

Vendor
Peek-A-Boo Ties.

I'm looking to make the classic Peek-A-Boo ties for my shop. I found some on Ebay to give me ideas for the manufacturing of them. I'll post ours when (if) we get them made. Enjoy.
Marty Mathis

P1010168.jpg

The innocent front.

P1010174.jpg

The not so innocent back.

P1010170.jpg

The Pin-Up.

P1010171.jpg

The James Bond Girl.

P1010173.jpg

The "Sorry Guy's I had to keep it clean" picture.

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Man does this stink... too bad for me.

Julius Xavier said:
I've recentally been on the look out for old college/football sweaters/jerseys... and I came across this one and think it was a mighty fine score from 1941 - 1942.

Whatta Think Fellas?

-JX

Well the sweater arrived today and I think it's a tad too small for me. You will see by the pictures below... I think you'll agree that unless I'm going for the Governor of California look this sweater is going up for sale here first then onto the Bay if I get no takers.

262438462.jpg

See my add in the Classifieds Section!!!

-JX

AlanC

BB sportcoat and BB whales tie, playing around with my new (to me) torso form. I'll get better (I hope!).

bbscbbwhalesmx1.jpg

A couple of other items will be posted here in a bit.

Marty M.

Vendor
AlanC said:
BB sportcoat and BB whales tie, playing around with my new (to me) torso form. I'll get better (I hope!).

bbscbbwhalesmx1.jpg

A couple of other items will be posted here in a bit.

New torso form? You're turning into a fine clothier Alan.
Marty

AlanC

Marty M. said:
New torso form? You're turning into a clothier Alan.
Marty

Haha--not quite. I picked it up at the thrift store for $20 and couldn't resist. I do sell some of my acquisitions from time to time, and this will help display them. Perhaps you could start a thread offering some of your professional advice on how to dress and photograph one properly.

I picked up a couple of items you might like, one that made me think of you lol :

p1010808qo9.jpg

^ The inside of these Orvis tweed outdoorsy cargo type trousers:

orvistweedcargospt6.jpg

A couple of pair of Nagrani socks came in the mail. You ought to consider carrying these, Marty. They're better than the Pantherellas I have:

p1010817jb9.jpg

One more item to come; one of my favorite clothing purchases ever.

Marty M.

Vendor
You're the best Alan.

AlanC said:
Haha--
I picked up a couple of items you might like, one that made me think of you lol :]

p1010808qo9.jpg

[^ The inside of these Orvis tweed outdoorsy cargo type trousers: AlanC]

You know those guy's from Orvis, Nordstrom's, Polo and all the rest are always spying and copying me. :eusa_doh:

[A couple of pair of Nagrani socks came in the mail. You ought to consider carrying these, Marty. They're better than the Pantherellas I have: AlanC]

p1010817jb9.jpg

I haven't heard of Nagrani socks. I'll check into them. Besides Pantherella, we've added an Italian line of socks called Marcoliani. I'm really impressed with them. They really make a nice light weight wool sock. 90% of our sock business is in OTC pattern socks.
Marty Mathis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou