Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
It was fun to go into the GIGANTIC LV store on the Champs Elysees tho.

Oh I am so excited to see how it has turned out! The last time I was in there they were still doing the re-modelling and the entire facade was 'wrapped' in a Vuitton suitcase or something.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Darhling said:
Oh I am so excited to see how it has turned out! The last time I was in there they were still doing the re-modelling and the entire facade was 'wrapped' in a Vuitton suitcase or something.

Yes, it's truly massive and absolutely filled with Asian tourists, pretty much exclusively. I take it the exchange rate is still in their favor! Also lots of employees proffering bottled water and espresso.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Here is a pic of me wearing the Vuitton sunnies, I call this photo "no papperazzi please!"

DSC01693.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
cassylynn said:
I just won this, it's small but I've been looking at several WWII Victory memorabilia.

Flag.jpg

Aw thats great!

I want a piece of Victory/sweetheart jewelry thats just patriotic with out a designated branch of the armed forces.

Thats lovely.

LD

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
Thanks Lady Day for the compliment and I love your seltzer bottle!

I just bought this rayon fabric. 5 yards for $12.00 I didn't think that was a bad deal. Now I just have to choose which dress pattern to use it on lol

rayonroses.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've bought some great things in Paris so far, a shirtwaist from H&M, a lovely vintage sundress (red with white buttons down the front) at a flea market, a pair of green striped peep toe flats (2 Euro!!), a Petit Bateau tee and matching cotton pants (for pajamas, there was a bed bug scare and I wanted to cover up as much as possible in bed) and a really cool retro bikini with a bottom that can be rolled down to the hip or up to the waist. It's great, since right now I'm fat because of Paris and it will cover up any nasty bits, and can be adjusted once I've lost the cheese and bread weight!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I've bought some great things in Paris so far, a shirtwaist from H&M, a lovely vintage sundress (red with white buttons down the front) at a flea market, a pair of green striped peep toe flats (2 Euro!!), a Petit Bateau tee and matching cotton pants (for pajamas, there was a bed bug scare and I wanted to cover up as much as possible in bed) and a really cool retro bikini with a bottom that can be rolled down to the hip or up to the waist. It's great, since right now I'm fat because of Paris and it will cover up any nasty bits, and can be adjusted once I've lost the cheese and bread weight!

worthlesswithoutpics

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Here's my first Stop Starring dress. I LOVE this dress, it fits like a glove. I think if it weren't for the poly fabric, I'd have a whole wardrobe of Stop Starring dresses!
2570839401_d8d2d98043.jpg

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
I remember browsing an etsy profile that reminded me a bit of Paraphenalias... but the motifs were different.. it has earins etc with b/w prints of a drumset or shakespeare or something else... Does anybody know it?

sixsexsix

Practically Family
sweet swinging sixties

i found a vintage shop that specializes in 60s wear that was having a huge sale....

prettiest tooled leather purse i have ever seen:
bb5d3582.jpg

c16dd406.jpg

saffron fall cape
c01533b3.jpg

stewardess dress
ff3b8209.jpg

mod dress
832c9108.jpg

green dress (i need to take this one in)
847e1baa.jpg

all 2/3 off! sorry this isn't the usual golden era stuff.....but it is vintage

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
sixsexsix said:
i found a vintage shop that specializes in 60s wear that was having a huge sale....

prettiest tooled leather purse i have ever seen:
bb5d3582.jpg

c16dd406.jpg

saffron fall cape
c01533b3.jpg

stewardess dress
ff3b8209.jpg

all 2/3 off! sorry this isn't the usual golden era stuff.....but it is vintage
Can I have these?? :eek:

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
sss, i love that stewardess dress! and what type of fabric is the pink one? i have a dress pretty much identical, in pink shantung (i think it's called? it kinda has nubby lines going through it...)

~*Red*~

Practically Family
kamikat said:
Here's my first Stop Starring dress. I LOVE this dress, it fits like a glove. I think if it weren't for the poly fabric, I'd have a whole wardrobe of Stop Starring dresses!
2570839401_d8d2d98043.jpg

Kamikat, you look gorgeous in the dress!!! It is my favorite from their line. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
shooshoo i don't know what kind of fabric it is (there is no label other than the brand) but it sounds like the fabric you are describing! it has a circular pocket on the side which you can't really see in the photo....the seams on it are just great. how awesome would it be if we had matching dresses on either side of the continent?!?

ps - sorry tinseltown, those are my favs too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace