Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

maisie

Practically Family
I recieved a package today, with all of my 40's stuff that I had bought but had to have it sent to a friend, as they wouldn't post to the UK! Well I can tell you I'm so pleased with it all! All of the shoes fit (even though they arn't even of the same seller!!), so here's a couple of pictures!!

2.jpg
4.jpg

3.jpg
1.jpg

The dark borwn one are SO comfy and fit like a dream, as do the tri-tone shoes!! One of the black pairs has cute little cute out hearts that are surrounded by little studs!!:)

Naama

Practically Family
Ah, it's unbelievabel how stupid some sellers are! I mean, ok, that one is not such a big mistake but not long ago there was a dress listet as "1920's, Victorian dress" ??????hello?????? A victorian dress from the 20's?

And Maisie, those shoes are great! Especially the last ones!
Naama

magneto

Practically Family
Thanks for dating my purchase! Wish I was that savvy...
maisie said:
I recieved a package today, with all of my 40's stuff that I had bought
{SNIP shoes}
I love the shoes, and agreed, they do look comfy! Why are comfy high heels a lost art? :(

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
You're welcome! And gosh, do I know what you mean! Modern shoes are awful!

Masie, your shoes are to die for. That brown pair will go with anything, and it will be fun to dress them up with shoe clips :) Love the platforms too!

BettyValentine

A-List Customer
I adore the shoes! They're excessively cute, and your feet look *so* tiny! I'm so jealous of your vintage shoes. They're just fabulous.

BV

maisie

Practically Family
I adore the shoes! They're excessively cute, and your feet look *so* tiny! I'm so jealous of your vintage shoes. They're just fabulous.

BV

It funny beacuase I'm actually about a size US 9 (9AAAA in vintage sizes), so my feet are far from small!:rolleyes: :) But both of the black pairs were advertised on ebay as size 7's!! If they really were that size I would be able to even go near them!!! But I do love the 40's shoes as they do make your feet look very danity and small!!

Vanessa

One Too Many
Just got this in the mail today. . .was overjoyed that it actually fit. I've had several misfires lately in ordering shoes. :(

69_1.JPG

Vanessa

One Too Many
Emily C. said:
I love your patterns Vanessa! I haven't had much luck finding old, vintage patterns.:cry:

Ebay, ebay, ebay!

Lauren Henline said:
Thank you :) I think this is my new favorite pattern in my collection!

And I get to copy it next weekend. . .woohoo!

decodoll

Practically Family
Vanessa, that dress is lovely. :) And Lauren, absolutely gorgeous pattern!!!!!!!!! Maise! Very jealous of the shoes!!! I'm crazy for studs all of a sudden! I don't have anything with them, but I got a stud setting die for my grommet setter, and I'm ready to go!

I just won these shoes! :D Whhhheeeeeeee!!!

5a_1_b.JPG

maisie

Practically Family
Those shoes are lovely!! I must admit I do have a weak spot for green, especially a colour called 'Kelly Green'!!:) And its not often you find shoes in that colour either!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21