Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Juliet

A-List Customer
Gracie Lee and Lina Sofia - thank you so much ladies! I have a wedding in NYC in the Summer and wanted to get something that would be a bright colour and sleeveless but if it had a jacket for the church/ceremony and for later in the evening - even better!

I was on the lookout for a Cover Girl of Miami dress for ages after seeing one in Mad Men:

CoverGirlDress.jpg

CoverGirlDressjpg2.jpg

Oh, this one's amazing!!! I'm in love!

Drappa

One Too Many
Thanks ladies, I am so excited as this is my first grown up vintage purse. The other one I have is not half as nice. I thought the dress was cheerful and easy for the summer and it was cheap.

I agree Lady Day, what a steal!

Elpinoine

New in Town
Hi everyone! I'm new to posting here, but have been lurking for awhile now. I love seeing all the beautiful finds. I've always loved vintage looks, but other than the occasional 60's sheath dress I've never really worn any. I really want to try some looks from different decades and really see what I love the most. I just made my first vintage purchase the other day off of ebay and couldn't be more thrilled.

greendress.jpg

Luckily the bidding didn't go too high, and I walked away with this beauty. It's in flawless condition. It doesn't look like it has ever been worn, the fabric shows no sign of wear whatsoever. Best of all it was in a bigger size! It's still a bit snug through the hips right now, but by spring I should be fine wearing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace