Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Drappa

One Too Many
Thank you Miss G and Almost Vintage! The floral one is almost too pretty to be worn under clothing. It's sitting in my wardrobe, waiting for the perfect outing, I may use it under an eyelet dress I have.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss G - looking forward to seeing you in a lovely dress too :). And that blue suit.... divine!!

Sorry LinaSofia - only seeing this now - thank you - I hope the colour of the suit is the same as the photos!

I'm in a bit of a suit buzz at the moment:

il_570xN_229371951.jpg

il_570xN_229353486-1.jpg

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Drappa those slips are beautiful!! Like you say, it's a shame covering them up!

Miss G, that second suit is also beautiful! Wow, you've made some great buys recently (well always!).

TimeWarpWife

One of the Regulars
Thanks, LS!

Oops, almost forgot that the dvd Keeper of the Flame (Hepburn & Tracy 1942) will be arriving on April 12. Yet another favorite war-time movie of mine. I wish they'd hurry and put Janie (Joyce Reynolds 1944) and The Uninvited (Ray Milland 1944) on dvd. If I had those two on dvd, I'd pretty much have all my favorites.

Keeper-Of-The-Flame.jpg

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
My first actual vintage dress!

It's pink! With polkadots! Plus, it fits perfectly!

pinkpolkadress.jpg

And look at the back, a bow!

pinkpolkaback.jpg

I know I paid too much for it, but it is in perfect condition. Listed as never worn, but I can see the hem has been taken up, so perhaps worn for a party and then packed away. It hits right at my knee, which looks cute enough, but I have plans to make another pink 50s dress that will be knee length, so I think I will let this hem out to a more 50s length.

Just for the heck of it, a cute pair of spacey earrings to go with it. These are really neat, they reach below the ear lobe and the branches go up along the side of the ear.

sputnikearrings.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace