Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
thanks everyone for the comments :)

Here's my latest purchase... (ebay as usual!). Vintage Polaroid sunglasses! I've looked for a pair for a while and I'm super happy I won these :D I'm especially happy because a much more plain pair I was watching a while back sold for £78!! way out of my league! I think I was lucky that these ended quite late on a Saturday night! In fact I bid on my mobile while in the pub :D

safe_image.php

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Thank you Almost Vintage! :) I got lucky! It pays to keep an eye out on ebay...

I got these today for some belated birthday money I got from the in-laws-to-be last weekend. Recognise those little donkey fellas?? haha. When I saw them I just went "A-ha! Miss Golightly has shopped here!" :D. Who knows why she photographs her jewellery next to that thing, but I suppose it has some charm in its own way!! :D

il_570xN.226255112.jpg

il_570xN.226271027.jpg

Last edited:

Nomanolo

Familiar Face
As an admirer and observer: Miss Golightly.... there is a new purchase of you on almost every page. I'm really curious how these amazing dresses and other clothes look worn by you! Show us some pictures :)

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
As an admirer and observer: Miss Golightly.... there is a new purchase of you on almost every page. I'm really curious how these amazing dresses and other clothes look worn by you! Show us some pictures :)

Thank you Nomanolo! As you can clearly see I have a vintage addiction! I promised before that I would post some photos and I will - I am just terrible at taking photos of myself before I head out - I'm usually rushing out the door once the babysitter arrives and just have time to make sure I am presentable!!!!! And I don't tend to wear vintage every day (vintage and a toddler's sticky hands don't mix!) - but I am heading out this weekend and will enlist the help of my lovely husband to get a decent photo of me before I dash out!

I would love for this to arrive before Saturday but no chance!!!!! This silk suit:

il_570xN_233514566.jpg

il_570xN_233514382.jpg

The great thing is no alterations should be required on this one......

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
^Haha thanks! It was love at first sight. I've hung it in my bathroom where I have a tropical beach theme, but it will also make an ideal purse for hot summer days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff