Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Drappa

One Too Many
This weekend we went trawling the shops and charity shops in Winchester, when I saw this great St Michael dress, in perfect condition. It fits like it was made for me, but in typical fashion I had already spent all my money this month on sewing patterns etc., so my wonderful husband bought it for me. Excuse the wrinkles, I have already worn it twice:)

b6a540db.jpg

806c4cd3.jpg

cc1b8013.jpg

My cat likes it, too.
c728081d.jpg

Miss sofia

One Too Many
OOh that's such a lovely dress Drappa. I adore the colour and the neckline. I always keep an eye out for vintage Marks and Sparks dresses and clothing, as it is so well made compared to their offerings these days!

Drappa

One Too Many
Thanks ladies! He was in a bit of a mood, because he sits there when he wants to be let out, but I was ignoring him and instead taking pictures... :D

ThePowderKeg

One of the Regulars
Gorgeous dresses, Drappa and Dahlia! I just bought this:
dress2.jpg
dress1.jpg

Dress only, although if the shoes and bag were for sale I would have gone after those as well. I'm having a spring shopping spree.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous dresses, Drappa and Dahlia! I just bought this:
dress2.jpg
dress1.jpg

Dress only, although if the shoes and bag were for sale I would have gone after those as well. I'm having a spring shopping spree.

Love it! All of you ladies have such gorgeous things!

Thank you The Powder Keg and Miss Golightly. I also just bought these two dresses; I can't wait for Spring!:

skirts-ahoy.jpeg

3ffd9a78d64fa9bcf8ef3727ee09458e.jpg

X
BD

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
That second dress is awesome, Black Dahlia. I never imagined light gray and red would go so well together. Although I'm no stripes girl, I adore that dress.

Thank you wahine. Me too, and it looks very flattering on. ;0

oh I love the new Elvgren inspired line from Bettie Page Clothing!

So do I! There are so many dresses I want from the line. *sighs* Dreamy dresses.
X
BD

wahine

Practically Family
Berlin, great shoes! And they look quite comfortable, too (esp. the 2nd pair).

Yesterday, my auntie got me an easter present. I was looking for ages for a basic black dress that I could wear for many occasions, depending on the accessories I combine. It was practically impossible to get any dress in the right length (they were all either showing the knee = too short, or way too long).
This is the model in a light color, mine's black.

I know it doesn't really look like anything special, but I'm soo happy!
Yay! :D
Also, my auntie will alter the top a bit, so it'll fit better and look less like a t-shirt.

Drappa

One Too Many
It's lovely. I have an almost identical dress, except mine has a boatneck, and it is so useful. I have worn it to all sorts of occasions form work to dressier events, so it's been worth it's weight in gold (well, sort of :D )
Berlin, great shoes! And they look quite comfortable, too (esp. the 2nd pair).

Yesterday, my auntie got me an easter present. I was looking for ages for a basic black dress that I could wear for many occasions, depending on the accessories I combine. It was practically impossible to get any dress in the right length (they were all either showing the knee = too short, or way too long).
This is the model in a light color, mine's black.

I know it doesn't really look like anything special, but I'm soo happy!
Yay! :D
Also, my auntie will alter the top a bit, so it'll fit better and look less like a t-shirt.

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
Haha, I just tried on the same dress in navy blue yesterday. I just hope yours fits better than the one I tested. Everything looked wrong. Too much fabric between the shoulders, not enough in that special front area. Very strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24