Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Odalisque

A-List Customer
161-1.jpg

Swoon! This is so gorgeous- I just love that pale pink satin they used to use.

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
I have a serious problem shopping practically! I had to buy a jacket for a photoshoot from a really fantastic vintage shop, it ended up being ridiculous expensive though. They agreed to give me 100% store credit if I brought it back in two weeks, so I had it cleaned and took it back after the shoot. I went back thinking I'd get some nice casual vintage clothes. Alas, I'm just not a casual kind of girl. I'm hoping this isn't too inappropriate for the lounge haha, but this is my favorite of what I ended up with, and it was dead stock(!), which excited me haha.
162-1.jpg

161-1.jpg

Wow! Very Jean Harlow:

full12.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Picked up an original copy of this for $6. Its actually a rather good sewing book. *pics are a bit large*

homesewing.jpg

homesewing1.jpg

homesewing2.jpg

LD

This is awesome! And it looks like just what I need to get started sewing. lol I don't remember anything my mom taught me or my home economics teacher.

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
Bought some new (FREE) specs from ClearlyContacts.ca!

June24_glasses.JPG

The glasses were free (originally $88) and I only had to pay for shipping, insurance, lens coating etc, which totaled to $66.
I'm very pleased with them :D It's hard to tell in the photos, but they're tortoise shell and pink with scalloped edges:

June24_box7.JPG

I usually wear contacts all the time because I like wearing sunglasses (my eyes are sensitive to sunlight) but these are worth a little squinting and have UV ray protection.

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
Bought some new (FREE) specs from ClearlyContacts.ca!

June24_glasses.JPG

The glasses were free (originally $88) and I only had to pay for shipping, insurance, lens coating etc, which totaled to $66.
I'm very pleased with them :D It's hard to tell in the photos, but they're tortoise shell and pink with scalloped edges:

June24_box7.JPG

I usually wear contacts all the time because I like wearing sunglasses (my eyes are sensitive to sunlight) but these are worth a little squinting and have UV ray protection.

These are awesome!! And they look great on you!!

crwritt

One Too Many
Ooooh they are gorgeous!!

Unfortunately, the shoes arrived and they were too big. So having to return them and pray that the seller relists the size 7 on Ebay!!

I just got a pair of those Doc Marten Pansy shoes, and they do run big. I'd say by about a size and a half. I usually take US 91/2 and this pair is size 6 UK,39EU, 8US. I put them on and they fit great!They are very comfy if you get the right size.I did ask the ebay seller for measurements, and hit it lucky.

Sorry you were disappointed, hope you can find some your size!

Lusty Haze

New in Town
Yesterday I found this in an antique shop - An R&K Original
photo+%25285%2529.JPG

and this 1940's grey dress that's sadly too big for me!

photo+%25283%2529.JPG

I'm thinking of putting the grey one on ebay... not sure yet.

And this 1950's austrian crystal bag by Le Soir

photo+%25286%2529.JPG

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
That R&K is my second R&K dress - the other one I have is even more gorgeous - black velvet with a sweetheart neckline and flared skirt - £15!

That's some find - well done!

I got this Tabak top and these very rare Irene Saltern linen trousers off Etsy (love nautical stuff!):

il_570xN_252943101.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/Hollyg2004/il_5[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/Hollyg2004/il_570xN_253824599.jpg

I got this Bardot top in Wallis in white, black, orange, navy and brown (get two for €20.00 or thereabouts) - they look lovely with circle skirts:

259451005_thumb.jpg

These cropped trousers in ASOS:

image1xl-3.jpg

in.jpg

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Great finds LustyHaze and Miss G!!

Here's a couple of recent ebay wins...

there was a bit of a bidding war over these... two of them are now adorning the pockets of a red cardigan (it's got chunky green bakelite buttons on it as well, so these match).
safe_image.php

and this lovely little snake skin bag, perfect for evening :)
safe_image.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner