Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Kimberly

Practically Family
Here I am in the blue dress I won off of eBay. I had it on today and the kids were messing around w/ the camera outside and asked me to pose while unloading the car. :D

Pardon the hair. It is hidden because it came out frizzy today. I also didn't put my face on that much except for lipstick and blush of course. ;)

bluesundress-1.jpg

Etienne

A-List Customer
decodoll said:
Yup..watching that one too! More to see just how high it will go....I know I can't afford it right now...

Yes...Trixie... I've fallen off the ebay wagon...well...haven't bought anything yet, but I am watching a few things... :p

Decodoll, I wondered where you have been! Good to see your pretty avatar out there again! Have you been away??

decodoll

Practically Family
Etienne said:
Decodoll, I wondered where you have been! Good to see your pretty avatar out there again! Have you been away??

Thanks, Etienne. :) Haven't been away....just a lot of stuff going on... I'm moving to the other side of the country in a couple weeks and then hopefully, things will settle down, and I'll have more time to keep up here. I feel very behind...so many new faces!

Viviene

Vendor
The seller you are not pleased with is her own model.

There are several other sellers that I can recommend personally. Their standards are very high and flaws if any are fully disclosed:

Alley Cats Vintage
Vintage Peacock
Artizania
Dressed To Thrill Vintage
ChiChiChambers
Cheese cake Cuties
Fuzzylizzie Vintage
Pretty Baby Vintage

I can't promote myself here so I won't. I can vouch for these sellers integrity. There are many more but these are the ones I know personally.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Viviene said:
Alley Cats Vintage
Vintage Peacock
Artizania
Dressed To Thrill Vintage
ChiChiChambers
Cheese cake Cuties
Fuzzylizzie Vintage
Pretty Baby Vintage

thanks! are these store names? user names? i can't find any of them by running an ebay search. do you have user names for these people?

Grace

Vendor
SPRING-O-LATORS!!

I've been searching and searching for GREEN heels to match my lime dress. I finally found some, just my size....with two other pairs, too! The tiger ones and the red ones are in rough shape, but I will definitley invest to restore them. The green ones are Frederick's of Hollywood, and are in excellent condition.

DSCN6171.jpg

The perfect shade of green to match my lime dress!! :)
DSCN6172.jpg

DSCN6173.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
Wow, I love that red dress and it would look great on Ann Margaret who I happen to love also. I shall never forget sitting in the local movie theatre where we could sit all day long and watch the movies over and over if we wanted watching her in Bye Bye Birdie. I thought she was the most beautiful actress ever.
" I love you Conrad, oh yes I do. I love you Conrad, oh yes I do."
I can still here that song. So funny.
BTW: Yesterday was her Birthday. Happy Birthday Ann.
http://www.ann-margret.com/bio.htm:cheers1:

pigeon toe

One Too Many
odessa8.jpg

Not really vintage, but it looks vintage-inspired to me! It was only $30 including shipping. Grey isn't really my color, but it was too cute to not get, and perfect for the summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR