Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

The Shirt

Practically Family
Well Goldwyn - it's official. I want to steal your life. You and your great clothes, funky furnishings and now your house.

Fantastic place - Cannot wait to see all your great items in there and what you do with the place! That is exactly the type of place my BF and I are searching for. Perhaps you can submit it to Atomic Ranch when you get your hands on it.

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
not sure I'm supposed to post here, but I'll just claim I was hiding from Joel Cairo...

15052006.jpg

Part of my small collection of movie memorabillia :)

lyburnum

Practically Family
Not quite as impressive as GWG's house, but I picked up these lovelies today. They're made by Nine West and were reduced from £75 to £30. Only pair, and in my size! The fit perfectly - it feels like wearing a slipper, they're so comfy.

img0120hq2.jpg

Mojito

One Too Many
Wow, Goldwyn Girl! Have you already got all the interior decorating worked out?

Lyburnum, I love Oxfords! Those are gorgeous - they just look so smart.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
So Miss Bella and I went shopping yesterday..... usually that means good news for my closet and bad news for my bank account.

Diane Von Furstenberg dress - knit dress with cherry print collar. Miss Bella traded it for a Shu Eumera eyelash curler :)
DvFdress.jpg

Celluloid necklace. Too cute! Love the little metal accents. Now I'm going to obsess over finding a matching bracelet and earrings.
bluenecklace.jpg

What will heretoforth be known to me as THE Purse. I've been looking for a large black purse for awhile and finally found the one. 14"x8"x5" - big, a few little pockets, and zipper pockets on the top on either side of the main compartment! I'm guessing 60s.
thebigpurse.jpg

50s cashmere sweater. So cute, had to have it!
periwinklesweater.jpg

periwinklesweaterdetail.jpg

And the piece de resistance... this dress is handmade, and not a sarong dress, but the top reminds me a lot of the Peggy Wood dresses with those tiny sleeves. Lots of boning and very sturdy bodice construction. Now, I just need a strapless bra.
thedress.jpg

thedressdetail.jpg

All this stuff is gorgeous! I shall have to post mine.

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Thanks to each and every one for the wonderful positive comments you have made about my new house. We are very excited to have found it and it's nearly all original inside as well, including the TV aerial thats still on the roof. All our furniture will fit perfectly and be era correct. And would'nt a FL housewarming party be fabulous !!!
I was bad last night and shopped but I could'nt help myself.

fishvlv01.jpg

fishvlv06.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
I loved this dress! I am so glad that someone here got it!

goldwyn girl said:
Thanks to each and every one for the wonderful positive comments you have made about my new house. We are very excited to have found it and it's nearly all original inside as well, including the TV aerial thats still on the roof. All our furniture will fit perfectly and be era correct. And would'nt a FL housewarming party be fabulous !!!
I was bad last night and shopped but I could'nt help myself.

fishvlv01.jpg

fishvlv06.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
lyburnum said:
Not quite as impressive as GWG's house, but I picked up these lovelies today. They're made by Nine West and were reduced from £75 to £30. Only pair, and in my size! The fit perfectly - it feels like wearing a slipper, they're so comfy.

img0120hq2.jpg

If someone is rummaging through your closet in the middle of the night, no worries. It's just me stealing these shoes from you. lol

Great purchases ladies!

Vintage Betty

Smuterella

One Too Many
:eek:fftopic:

I have just deleted my entire eBay watch list in case I spend any more money - this thread and its inspiration is ruining my bank balance

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Smuterella said:
:eek:fftopic:

I have just deleted my entire eBay watch list in case I spend any more money - this thread and its inspiration is ruining my bank balance

Your resolve is impressive! I do know what you mean I have the exact same problem!

zaika

One Too Many
i was in the market for some new lamps. while visiting family, i got two!

this first one i didn't buy, rather it was given to me by my grandmother. it's not super fancy, but it has some nifty details that i always loved. the base of the lamp, the reading light, the glass lampshade that was always covered by an ugly paper shade. i have no idea if it's supposed to have a shade...but i like it better without.

2363021278_0d0f5b0bf1.jpg

2362189327_43fe8fcedc.jpg

2363021120_9e96f9177d.jpg

2363021058_db85013c2f.jpg

this i purchased for ten bucks.

2362189057_43636baf10.jpg

2363020894_bb82535dd3.jpg

2363021018_0992c746df.jpg

Twilight

Familiar Face
Not vintage, but...

I ordered this dress yesterday for $25. [It was originally $84. Hooray for sales.]
I really hope that it fits because I plan on wearing it to my senior prom in May! lol
delete22.jpg

D

Deleted member 3716

another wiggle dress...like i need one of those...
its Gigi Young and was only £12.50 so i dont feel too guilty...

IMG_1342-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner