Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Emer

One of the Regulars
newtovintage said:
The light blue dress, is it a shift style dress from the 60s? I love the fascinator, very cute.
Sarah

I'm not really sure what year it belongs to, I just loved it!

Hubbs just let me purchase this beauty, which I have been dreaming of for months! The silk Crepe de Chine dress from J. Peterman.

1863.jpg

And for a benefit we're going to at the end of the month, these adorable retro t-straps from eBay.

969e_1.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Emer said:
I'm not really sure what year it belongs to, I just loved it!

Hubbs just let me purchase this beauty, which I have been dreaming of for months! The silk Crepe de Chine dress from J. Peterman.

1863.jpg

And for a benefit we're going to at the end of the month, these adorable retro t-straps from eBay.

969e_1.jpg
I love those shoes! Are they vintage or new. If hthey are new can you tell me what brand?

MissHannah

One Too Many
Splurged £250 on 2 suits yesterday. Both in mint condition and a really good fit though so I'm hoping I can convince myself it was a justifiable amount to spend!

NewBlackSuit1.jpg

NewFleckSuit1.jpg

Inky

One Too Many
I shall help you justify:)

They look fantastic, pristine and wonderfully classic! You will be able to wear them forever and make them your own heirlooms.

I don't blame you one bit for buying them. Congrats!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Inky said:
I shall help you justify:)

They look fantastic, pristine and wonderfully classic! You will be able to wear them forever and make them your own heirlooms.

I don't blame you one bit for buying them. Congrats!

Ditto - you look wonderful! Good suits are ALWAYS worth the money! ;)

Emer

One of the Regulars
deadpandiva said:
I love those shoes! Are they vintage or new. If they are new can you tell me what brand?

It looks like they are a brand called Fahrenheit? That's what the seller says they are (I'll let you know for sure once I have them in my hot little hand). Looks like they are probably a vintage repro or inspired line.

MissHannah

One Too Many
I'd been looking for a good black suit for ages (they are worth twice as much because you can wear both halves of the suit with other outfits!) and so to find 2 in one day, both in mint condition like that... I just couldn't resist! the best part about it was that in the little shop I got them from they have loads of stock down in their basement stockroom and they let me go down and rummage around - it was fantastic - just like those vintage dreams you have (I'm sure I'm not the only one who has those, right?!).

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bought a limited edition fragrance by Marc Jacobs (first perfume my boyfriend has EVER liked on me, and we've been together nearly 4 years). Problem: it's a light fragrance, I believe an EDT, so it doesn't wear too long, but the bottle's too huge to carry around. Solution:

fe7d_1.JPG

Rhinestone atomizer, 99 cents. Fun!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
MissHannah said:
it was fantastic - just like those vintage dreams you have (I'm sure I'm not the only one who has those, right?!).

I'm forever having those "vintage dreams"! They are always so vivid - usually I am walking around a vintage market and every stall is full to the brim with beautiful vintage suits and dresses and don't get me started on the costume jewellery!!!!!!!!

Those are really beautiful suits MissHannah - they look terrific on you! :)

I just bought this dress a few moments ago:

SummerDress.jpg

KittyVonKirsche

Familiar Face
Antje said:
Here are my new finds, a real great suit and a sweet little hat,
don't mind my flat hair, cause it was raining all day :(
Oh I LOVE that suit!! N if thats a flat hair day i want a flat hair life please. You look gorgeous :)
There are two hats like that in the opshop near me. Ones red and ones blue. The only thing is they are both a bit bent n a lil grubby. anyone know if its worth getting em? can they be cleaned up?

laurakitty

Familiar Face
MissHannah said:
I'd been looking for a good black suit for ages (they are worth twice as much because you can wear both halves of the suit with other outfits!) and so to find 2 in one day, both in mint condition like that... I just couldn't resist! the best part about it was that in the little shop I got them from they have loads of stock down in their basement stockroom and they let me go down and rummage around - it was fantastic - just like those vintage dreams you have (I'm sure I'm not the only one who has those, right?!).

What store is this? I would love to go next time I'm home visiting my parents in London.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo