Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Show us your self portrait"

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Lets face it everyone can draw something, how would you interpret yourself, I worked from a photograph of myself but interpreted it in the style of Eagon Sheille (spelling probably wrong)

3602509515_a537b3629d.jpg

I think it is quite competent, I have captured that "Brooding" Binkie look and as the few people who have been allowed into my study and have looked at it, have said "is that you?", it must have some semblance, although , I think i got a bit lazy, I tend to work from the top down, and I rather think my leg looks like a tree trunk?, well you do run out of enthusiasm, and paint stocks get low!

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
From the 'Chucky Cheese' gallery,

ChuckyCheese-joby-sml-.jpg

Taken between slices at the neighborhood 'Chucky Cheese' pizza parlor
in the little choo-choo train camera booth. Next time I go in I'll wear my
Luftwaffe gear for 'period portrait'! lol

-dixon cannon

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow! Gutshot! That little dot has a very striking resemblence - I can see it already!
Will you include the other 8billion cells in a later post or shall we attempt cloneing a portrait from this one!!? :p

-dixon cannon

billyspew

One Too Many
Dixon Cannon said:
Wow! Gutshot! That little dot has a very striking resemblence - I can see it already!
Will you include the other 8billion cells in a later post or shall we attempt cloneing a portrait from this one!!? :p

-dixon cannon

Love to see a screen that could handle 8 billion pixels
But seriously that pic does not exist on (http://goodeye.comicgenesis.com/comics/20040421.jpg)

Gutshot

One of the Regulars
Well now... the picture was there when I posted that. Interesting. I haven't updated that comic in years, but it's free hosting. Weird. Wonder if I still have a copy here somewhere. Knock on wood. I guess worst case scenario I still have the original art work. I'll see if I can't fix that up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24